Scan Charts Patterns From Watchlist?

mrfixituk

41 0
I currently use Recognia to scan for chart patterns from a watchlist. What are the other providers or software out there that can do this? Can it show all completed patterns from a date range? Just need backup in case the current service isn't there one day. Thanks.

M

member275544

0 0
I currently use Recognia to scan for chart patterns from a watchlist. What are the other providers or software out there that can do this? Can it show all completed patterns from a date range? Just need backup in case the current service isn't there one day. Thanks.

There's a couple i can think of..
Free ones are Pro real time and IG advanced charts
Paid ones from the software Updata, metastock, omnitrader to name a few

Billy Gates

161 14

Try RAMP from nebadawn.

mrfixituk

41 0
http://www.thepatternsite.com

I just found that site and will check it out. Want to concentrate on UK shares to start with as tax free spread betting. I have found that accumulation/distribution divergence combined with a bullish chart pattern where the price hasn't reached the projected breakout has an amazing success rate. Also checking out 50 and 200 cross over. I use marketinout.com to find accumulation divergence. But hope to use amibroker for this.

mrfixituk

41 0
what do you mean by "all completed patterns"?
You seem to have a little concern. Is Recognia having a problem lately?

For example kentz.ls

30 Aug 2012 Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Long-Term Bullish 400.00 (Close Price) 586.00 - 629.00

It hasn't reached this price yet 586.00 - 629.00 so is it still valid?

Recognia is a great service but it doesn't give technical insight on every single symbol. But the main reason is that if it goes out of business I will be lost without a back up.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock