Scan Charts Patterns From Watchlist?

mrfixituk

I currently use Recognia to scan for chart patterns from a watchlist. What are the other providers or software out there that can do this? Can it show all completed patterns from a date range? Just need backup in case the current service isn't there one day. Thanks.

I currently use Recognia to scan for chart patterns from a watchlist. What are the other providers or software out there that can do this? Can it show all completed patterns from a date range? Just need backup in case the current service isn't there one day. Thanks.

There's a couple i can think of..
Free ones are Pro real time and IG advanced charts
Paid ones from the software Updata, metastock, omnitrader to name a few

Try RAMP from nebadawn.

http://www.thepatternsite.com

I just found that site and will check it out. Want to concentrate on UK shares to start with as tax free spread betting. I have found that accumulation/distribution divergence combined with a bullish chart pattern where the price hasn't reached the projected breakout has an amazing success rate. Also checking out 50 and 200 cross over. I use marketinout.com to find accumulation divergence. But hope to use amibroker for this.

what do you mean by "all completed patterns"?
You seem to have a little concern. Is Recognia having a problem lately?

For example kentz.ls

30 Aug 2012 Continuation Diamond (Bullish) Long-Term Bullish 400.00 (Close Price) 586.00 - 629.00

It hasn't reached this price yet 586.00 - 629.00 so is it still valid?

Recognia is a great service but it doesn't give technical insight on every single symbol. But the main reason is that if it goes out of business I will be lost without a back up.

Last edited by a moderator: