Realistic Return ?

my first time on here and glad i joined - some thought provoking comments - thanks to you all - i'll check back later

more or less

I actually make 40 % on a black box.It will really not make any difference to my trading income ,if I disclose my black box.The only loss would be giving away the opportunity to earn from selling automated systems.

my first time on here and glad i joined - some thought provoking comments - thanks to you all - i'll check back later

Yep, we've seen/heard of all the scams. One rule in trading is not to trust anyone. I might be a 16 year old who is too young to trade. I might be a 60 year old who doesn't trade and just likes to troll. Or maybe I'm a systems seller who's trying to warn you off my competitors.

which one is it oilydaytrader ? cause im looking at loads before i decide which one to go with.

One! One ! You are going to put £200k on a single system. At the very least choose 10 of them (with different strategies).

Yep, we've seen/heard of all the scams. One rule in trading is not to trust anyone. I might be a 16 year old who is too young to trade. I might be a 60 year old who doesn't trade and just likes to troll. Or maybe I'm a systems seller who's trying to warn you off my competitors.

or you could be a 16 yo who likes to troll....oh no, that spot's been taken by the expert already

With a £200,000 spread betting account how realistic is it to expect to achieve a 40% return in year one ( ie £80,000 ) ?

I know this is a very general statement but i would be interested to get some views. I fully appreciate that a high risk attitude would be required and am prepared to work full time with a developed trading system and also with the use of several black box systems.

<1% , t>5years