Real-time charts

delboy

11 0
Hi, have recently set up an account with Capital Spreads. Currently trading the Dow and it seems to be going well up to now but the problem is that their charts are delayed by 15minutes.

Can anybody recommend any sites/companies to use for live charts. Have tried ADVFN with not much sucess.

Cheers! :confused:

blackcab

Established member
523 51
Free realtime Dow is at www.bigcharts.com (go to Interactive Charts, symbol DJIA) and finance.yahoo.com (click 'Dow' under the Nasdaq chart).

Free realtime FTSE100 is at uk.finance.yahoo.com (just click the chart)

blackcab

Established member
523 51
It might have been in the past, but it's live now - check it out.

blackcab

Established member
523 51
All the charts above - Yahoo, etc. - are for the cash index, not the futures. Does anyone know where to get live (not delayed) futures charts for FTSE, SPX and DJIA as a minimum?

blackcab

Established member
523 51
Thanks - just tried it out. It looks like Etrade's demo (think it's actually the same software) and the charts are the same ones Capital Spreads uses on its Web trading platform. Lots of code reuse going on!

HiProb

21 0
etrade uses saxobanks platform for CFD's

MysticalTrader

165 1
Best bet imho is yahoo, they have a java realtime graphing app which charts US equities and world indices. Costs about £6 a month.

MT

delboy said:
Hi, have recently set up an account with Capital Spreads. Currently trading the Dow and it seems to be going well up to now but the problem is that their charts are delayed by 15minutes.

Can anybody recommend any sites/companies to use for live charts. Have tried ADVFN with not much sucess.

Cheers! :confused:

axthree

185 0
Very good point Jimbo.
I'm a bit fed up with all these providers who fudge live/realtime difference to lure punters.
I nearly got sucked into paying for charts in the early days.
Some providers still try to intimate that realtime=live, only specifying the truth in the small print.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock