Random!

You could always drink 1 litre of compressed water (depending on the compression ratio).

Or, you could boil the water and inhale the steam (through your mouth), if you can't stomach drinking it all :| . It might take longer to ingest, but all good things come to those who wait.

You don't literally need 2/3l litres of water per day per se. Some of the 2/3l can come in the form of fruit/veg/milk etc.

True.
grinning-smiley-003.gif

You could always drink 1 litre of compressed water (depending on the compression ratio).

LOL !
angel-smiley-008.gif

You don't literally need 2/3l litres of water per day per se. Some of the 2/3l can come in the form of fruit/veg/milk etc. A recent TV documentary experiment showed no significant benefit on skin of drinking excessive water in a day.

is it ok if the water has fermented sugars, hops and barley added? :cheesy:

good point about the linseed flax!
I started using that a few weeks ago.
also use shelled hemp. thats supposed to be good.

Reactions: BSD
is it ok if the water has fermented sugars, hops and barley added? :cheesy:

good point about the linseed flax!
I started using that a few weeks ago.
also use shelled hemp. thats supposed to be good.

It depends on the variety i guess. Crap like carling fosters heineken carlsberg etc - probably not too good. Guiness, kilkenny, (iron ;) ) timothy taylors landlord - just maybe :D .

Yes cold pressed extra virgin linseed oil is perhaps the best. Yet it tastes the worst :eek: :LOL: .

Just click buy there you ****ing lump of **** !!!

Have you seen that advert ,aimed at teenagers, 20 odd's for your daily fibre in a drink?

Well, not sure what to make of it. OK it seems good, as what teenagers these days "hang around" for fibre from cooked meals etc....? and we can get the 5 a day veg in a drink too.... so, ever nearer the ,food, cooking , ehh, ehh, that was so retro dooood.....

Thank god for Gordon Ramsay, and hells kitchen, inspiring all tomorrows little chef's n cheffetes ? thats of course if they do not all end up as Gibbering Monkies after his mentoring onslaught....

Gordon Ramsay, he be good as a trading mentor?

Yes Mr Ramsay would be a good trading mentor Or
No just tell him to **** off ?

Ramsays kitchen nightmares -

I think Gordon Ramsay in these programs, and the programs themselves are superb, having watched a fair few. Always the same problems exist in the pubs/restaurants.....
Last night, the 62 Y.O. male pub owner/chef worked 120 hour weeks, had had about 12 days off in 30 years, had had 5 heart attacks, a quadruple heart bypass - and on the 7th day after the op. was back at work :eek:

Ramsays kitchen nightmares -

I think Gordon Ramsay in these programs, and the programs themselves are superb, having watched a fair few. Always the same problems exist in the pubs/restaurants.....
Last night, the 62 Y.O. male pub owner/chef worked 120 hour weeks, had had about 12 days off in 30 years, had had 5 heart attacks, a quadruple heart bypass - and on the 7th day after the op. was back at work :eek:

.......to an empty restaurant stacked full of crockery! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TEDtalks: on youtube.
I have been watching quite a few of these, and, as a genre, are pretty good.
http://uk.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=TEDtalksDirector&page=1

some good ones:
Stephen Petranek: 10 ways the world could end
Juan Enriquez: Why Can't We Grow New Energy?
David Keith: A Surprising idea for "solving" climate change

Dan Dennett: Ants, terrorism, and the awesome power of meme
Jane Goodall: What separates us from the apes?
Al Seckel: Your brain is badly wired — enjoy it!

just finished watching:
Rev. Tom Honey: How could God have allowed the tsunami?

Is it just me, or does it seem obvious to anyone else that Ricky Hatton is going to win against Floyd Mayweather on saturday?
I'm not sure why i seem so certain :confused: .

Is it just me, or does it seem obvious to anyone else that Ricky Hatton is going to win against Floyd Mayweather on saturday?
I'm not sure why i seem so certain

No, I think it's pretty obvious that Mayweather will win.

I also think it's pretty obviously scandalous that it can only be watched on Pay Per View.

But overall, I don't really care who wins and I suppose I'll be in bed anyway

Humans have about 100,000 hairs on their head; sea otters have this many on one square cm.

No, I think it's pretty obvious that Mayweather will win.

I also think it's pretty obviously scandalous that it can only be watched on Pay Per View.

But overall, I don't really care who wins and I suppose I'll be in bed anyway

£15 :eek: - I'd never pay for TV other than my license fee.

£15 - I'd never pay for TV other than my license fee.

If I was guaranteed at least 10 rounds I might just do it but what if someone gets knocked out in the first minute ?

That would make it rather expensive.

BTW, what is a licence fee ? ;)

20070022525-0-display.jpg

Automatic hair self-washing device and automatic hair self-care device for hair and scalp - Patent 20070022525

And now we don't even have to wash em ourselves any more thanks to the invention of one very helpful and nice Japanese gentleman.

medium-smiley-089.gif

Trimmer comb,Hair Extentions,Cut,Razor,Extensions BNIP on eBay, also, Hair Extensions, Hair Care, Health Beauty (end time 03-Jan-08 20:26:17 GMT)

Automatic self hair cutting device ;) . Have fun, but go steady - "we can take it off, but we can't stick it back on!" :LOL: .

Reactions: BSD
B**l-s**ters!

It beggars belief, the unrealistic claims that people make about the systems that they share in forex factory for example. Claims of 90% profitable trades etc. and then you put the indicators on the chart and realise that they are very much kidding themselves (i.e. they signal their entries 1-2 bars earlier than their rules state should be the case etc. etc.) and anyone gullible enough to follow. Why do people engage in this delusional, time-wasting behaviour? :eek:

It beggars belief, the unrealistic claims that people make about the systems that they share in forex factory for example. Claims of 90% profitable trades etc. and then you put the indicators on the chart and realise that they are very much kidding themselves (i.e. they signal their entries 1-2 bars earlier than their rules state should be the case etc. etc.) and anyone gullible enough to follow. Why do people engage in this delusional, time-wasting behaviour? :eek:

ah.. but the key is to sort the "corn" from the "vino" in the "supernova" planet of trading methods ;)