Quality rebuttal versus trading gurus such as James 16

Our office is on Hanover Street, around the corner from the Apple store on Regent St.

The number of people queueing up each morning is astonishing, all buying iPhone 4s. When the iPad was launched, the line was close to 2,000 people.

There's a reason Apple shares are at an all time high.

The number of people queueing up each morning is astonishing

Do most of them look like this:

Attachments

• ts.jpg
    ts.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 235
Re: Quality rebutall versus trading gurus such as James 16

Just happen to register and click new post at the same time these treads are created do they?

Ok, fair play, I was referring to my defensive post, I did not realise that would need an explaination.

That would explain the majority of defensive posts.

As to the new poster it could be as innocent as a non member on read only who is usually on FF and needed to sign up to post.

I don’t see it as a big bad conspiracy.

I don't disagree that it's unlikely and not even nearly exciting or important enough to be considered a conspiracy but I take the approach that unless someone can really back up their claims e.g. Martinghoul posting all his bond pricing maths, Gammajammer posting news before it hits squawk etc then they are talking shizen.
Better to be cynical than to get burnt.

The bottom line is, there is quite a few people who have been tremendously helped with there trading from j16.

That's the bottom line, his teachings do help traders, he is not trying to get people to join a fund, he's simply teaching people s/r trading.

There is no big conspiracy.

Like he says many times, if you don't like his free thread, you won't like his paid one.

So if you think his free thread is a scam, then don't join his paid one.

Calling him a scam is stupid, when you get to see what your buying before you pay.

Nothing is hidden or trickery.

James does repeatedly say that there is no need to join the paid site as all the information is in the free thread. And that the paid site is just a little more condensed without the day to day noise of a public thread.

Has it ever crossed anyone’s mind that these defences are spurned by people who have found the free threads of some benefit.

True colors mate!

It is called pump and dump of James 16 monthly subscription. There are about 20 accomplices working with the group , it is a team effort like Darkies team , their sole job is to post rebuttals like you have just done and pump up monthly subscriptions .

The same scheme can be perpetrated by a team selling educational information , by posting recommendations and rebuttals . with the ability to convince other traders to buy a subscription to holy grail. The schemer can get the action going by posting heavily , which usually pumps up the subscriptions. The price action courses are purchased as it induces other traders on forum to buy heavily into the courses, pumping the subs even higher.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp

James 16 was an ok forum but i never paid the fees .......to much good free stuff out there

nice enough guy though .........ive met a lot worse crews in this business over the years

James 16 was an ok forum but i never paid the fees .......to much good free stuff out there

nice enough guy though .........ive met a lot worse crews in this business over the years

In a forum , you have traders discussing freely , but man $1200 per annum per subscription and over a thousand members , was generating $1,200,000 per annum for old rope .

The ol rope made nothing for the blind followers , except his rebuttal team .Good fortune in blind leading the blind.