• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s an absolute emergency for the Darwinex traders to use the « Lateral Thinking ».

Your mental limitations are Real.

Remember that almost all of you laughed when i said that we used the Biomimicry to solve many problems about trading systems...

And most of you didn’t believe me when i said i use the datas from the Future....

Believe me, your mental limitations are real.

Use the Lateral Thinking is the first step for your evolution...

Have a nice week!

PPP

4976EC5C-70EB-43FF-AB01-D779B1D290BB.jpeg

You are not brilliant.

If you were, your trading frequency was just once every quarter, instead of once every month. Then you could have easily made a 0,35% profit on your own trading account within 1 day, let the Darwinex risk manager multiply it to say 10 or 20 % per quarter instead of your insane struggle for 3% profit every month.

Then you would have (almost) 100% insurance to receive your quarterly performance fees, having much more time remaining to let beleive newbies that you are a trading God. But unfortunately, you are so retarded to trade every month instead of every quarter.

Goodbye, guru!

Last edited:
You are overplaying your trading idea. You are overenthusiastic about your trading skill without any proven longer track record.
You tried a similar approach and made tall claims about your previously closed darwin UPX but it was a complete disaster.
UPX.png

UPXDesc.png

Your abstract Ideas about trading may or may not works. Can you show us any longer track record that your trading ideas really works or It is just your illusion?

Goodluck for your trading.

Regards
LongVision

Last edited:
Thank you to show my failures about trying to manage the Darwinex VaR algorithm 🙏🏼

I show it by myself by the way..

You know, if i was a « guru » i wouldn’t be able to extract « pure pips » from the Financial Markets that way...

I explain to you that your first step is to understand that you’re mentally limited.

That was my first step too.

Anyway, it’s thanks to these failures that i could understand how to control what you call « a trading system » :

65A13CCF-C4FF-4D8C-82A7-6CACA6D488D3.jpeg

The diffrence between me and you is that from the moment i’ve mentally evolved, i changed trading account.

By doing that way, i could mentally erased my failures... instead of living with.

You will probably undertsand who i am very late.

The time to understand who i am is proportional to the time you will understand the Future.

Last edited:
Thank you to show my failures about trying to manage the Darwinex VaR algorithm 🙏🏼

I show it by myself by the way..

You know, if i was a « guru » i woulldn’t be able to extract « pure pips » from the Financial Markets that way...

I explain to you that your first step is to understand that you’re mentally limited.

That was my first step too.

Anyway, it’s thanks to these failuress that i could understand how to control what you call « a trading system » :

View attachment 289481

The diffrence between me and you is that from the moment i’ve mentally evolve, i changed trading account.

By doing that way, i could mentally erased my failures... instead of living with.

You probably will undertsand who i am very late.

The more it will take you time to understand who i am is proportional to the time you will undersrand the Future.
Do you really believe that four-month track record really significant? Few lucky months never show a complete picture of the future(unknown) trading results.

In this thread, the new standard is about 4 numbers to judge :

- The Number of days the Equity Curve past at the Top.

- The Number of days the Equity Curve past In Drawdown.

- The addition of these two numbers.

- The division of these two numbers.

The new standard has nothing to do with your former standards to decide what is a good trading style or not.

You should be happy about that. First because it will help you in the long run and secondly because that’s very hard to maintain to me...

Last edited:
In this thread, the new standard is about 4 numbers to judge :

- The Number of days the Equity Curve past at the Top.

- The Number of days the Equity Curve past In Drawdown.

- The addition of these two numbers.

- The division of these two numbers.

The new standard has nothing to do with your former standards to decide what is a good trading style or not.

You should be happy about that. First because it will help you in the long run and secondly because they are very hard to maintain to me...
Well I will just replace your Number of days with Average Profit/ Loss(because I believe in results, not in any jargon) then it will give you a complete picture of any trading system(No Grid or Martingale system)

The Average Profit per trade over significant sample size.

The Average Loss per trade over significant sample size.

- The addition of these two numbers- Means Expectancy

- The division of these two numbers-Means Profit Factor

Expectancy and Profit Factor are easy to understand then your Time Theory about trading.
Expectancy and Profit Factor already exist for longer time no need to complicate the things by adding your time theory.

Last edited:
Not really with a Darwin... that case is differrent... i speak about days on purpose.

The time is more important in that case.

Because one of the goals is to catch also the dumb money.

The dumb money is about the loosers who always buy the top.

So, the target is to stay at the top. I mean, that the Equity Curve has to stay at the top a lot of days to catch also that kind of money.

Last edited:
We are not only Traders, Risk Managers etc...

We are also "Asset Managers".

So, we must also think like an asset manager.

I know, Darwinex Traders have a lot lot lot of jobs to take care...

In fact, the job we are trying to do at Darwinex, it's the job of, at least, 5 people in a Hedge Fund.

That's one of the reason we fail a lot.

Thank you to show my failure
I am not trying to show your failure, Failure is part of trading, I understand it. I am talking about your tall claims you made about your drawin UPX. You are also making a similar claim with current darwin PDC. you never know the future results and you will eat yours words.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.