• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Pip Producer

Established member
As i said to @KlondikeFX few days ago (he didn't believe me and it's normal, because it's all the beliefs of that kind of traders that are falling down) : A systematic trader, is not able to control anything about the Drawdown.

The fable of believing that we simply have to stick to a plan is very common in the world of trading.

According to my observations, the result is the following : the Drawdown ends up being more important than the Profit. In other words, the Profit ends up going below the Drawdown.

Check SVQ since inception of the Darwin, for example... SYO it's the same also, but less exposed as they change strategies sometimes. They will end up to lose control about their Drawdown as well don't worry about that. Check their 5 losing months in a row.

There is only one way to fully control our trading : To have built (before) an overtrained brain who is able to change its previous mind.

Nobody want to hear that, because that means we not only have to execute a plan, but we have to execute AND change our plan while we are trading (at least our set up about the entries). That's what i call : "To write the History" (In opposition to undergoing the events)

So, i would say to Federico, (if he wants to control his DD) to start to change his mind about the systematic trading approach.

And start to build a new brain part that would be able to change its mind every time at the best of its interests. I would say to start to build this new part now... because the road is very long to achieve this level.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
As i said to @KlondikeFX few days ago (he didn't believe me and it's normal, because it's all the beliefs of that kind of traders that are falling down) : A systematic trader, is not able to control anything about the Drawdown.

The fable of believing that we simply have to stick to a plan is very common in the world of trading.

According to my observations, the result is the following : the Drawdown ends up being more important than the Profit. In other words, the Profit ends up going below the Drawdown.

Check SVQ since inception of the Darwin, for example... SYO it's the same also, but less exposed as they change strategies sometimes. They will end up to lose control about their Drawdown as well don't worry about that. Check their 5 losing months in a row.

There is only one way to fully control our trading : To have built (before) an overtrained brain who is able to change its previous mind.

Nobody want to hear that, because that means we not only have to execute a plan, but we have to execute AND change our plan while we are trading (at least our set up about the entries). That's what i call : "To write the History" (In opposition to undergoing the events)

So, i would say to Federico, (if he wants to control his DD) to start to change his mind about the systematic trading approach.

And start to build a new brain part that would be able to change its mind every time at the best of its interests. I would say to start to build this new part now... because the road is very long to achieve this level.

Have a nice day!
Greg, is that you? :LOL:

Have a nice day!
Here we go with this incredibly retarded nonsense that hasn't been tested for even one year. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Theories without concrete 2-3 years of trackrecord (which is just the start BTW) are useless. Doesn't matter how pompous the postulator is. Show tangible proof or jog on. And no.. Jamming up multiple closed accounts together as proof is frigging pointless.

Here we go with this incredibly retarded nonsense that hasn't been tested for even one year. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Theories without concrete 2-3 years of trackrecord (which is just the start BTW) are useless. Doesn't matter how pompous the postulator is. Show tangible proof or jog on. And no.. Jamming up multiple closed accounts together as proof is frigging pointless.
What you said is only valid for normal track-records and absoltuely not valid for a Darwin Track-Record.

I had to proceed that way to learn how to dominate the Darwinex VaR. I had to start again, to a new account each time i've failed.

The reason is simple to understand : The VaR model take a lot of time to decrease/increase. So, in order to win a lot of time in my life, i've decided to proceed that way.

It's my choice and i assume it totally because by proceeding that way, we could develop The Polyphasic Defense of Capital concept.

As everybody can see, it seems that when we "decompose" the things, in several sequences, we are more capable then to take the right decisions... simply because we have the luxury to have more time to decide.

That's our way to work.

And we are not waiting any judgment about that.

Ultimately, our goal is simple : To spend more days at the top than in Drawdown.

In total opposition with other track-records that never stay at the top and prefer to keep going to operate, doing so, spending the majority of their Time in Drawdown.

People can like or dislike, that will not change anything about the way we think the trading.

Only our Equity Curve speaks for us.

Thanks for participating anyway...

The more we speak, the more people will see who is right and who is wrong...

Last edited:
The Polyphasic Defense of Capital
Bro.. Nobody gives a toss. It could be Newton's First Law of Who Cooked the Pie for all I care. Until you have minimum 1 year of history on one account, you're a rable-rouser and should keep your "stuff" to your thread. Even at one year, sensible people will only invest with a tight stop loss.

Putting it on VAR is convenient as if we didn't see the first results after your "risk manager" made lots of similar sounding boasts on the Darwinex community about your first Darwin. Most people on Darwinex have issues with the VAR or other metrics. You don't see them creating new accounts every week. Cheap excuse! Stop making noise on people's threads for nothing.

Easy to boast of "mastering drawdowns" when you don't even have the balls to trade more than 0.75% VAR on your underlying account!

Keep it to your thread and I personally won't care what snake oil you're selling.

Last edited:
Ohohoh i understand, you are in Drawdown since 1 year and a half, more or less : https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/AZG

azg.jpg

So, everybody can understand why you're so angry when someone try to fix that kind of problem, nammed : The Time Drawdown.

And by the way who said, i would like you to invest our Darwin..? I swear i pray everyday to have the possibilty to block you to invest our Darwin.

Take care bro, see you in hell ;)

Ohohoh i understand, you are in Drawdown since 1 year and a half, more or less : https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/AZG

View attachment 289082

So, everybody can understand why you're so angry when someone try to fix that kind of problem, nammed : The Time Drawdown.

And by the way who said, i would like you to invest my Darwin..? I swear i would pray to block you to invest our Darwin if i would have the possibility to do it.

Take care bro, see you in hell ;)
LMAO.. I have three years of history. I have gone through 30%+ DD and I have no shame about showing the recovery thus far. You don't have the balls to risk more than 0.75% VAR on your account but you are posting rubbish all over the place. My drawdown would be less than 3% if I was a weak scared cat that doesn't trust his strategy like you and I will also preach about mastering Time Continuum or some other bullshit.

I am willing to bet you won't have three years history on Darwinex EVER.

Once the Darwinex Risk Manager takes your VAR ratio to >20.0 or more, you will chicken out again after the first loss. GUARANTEED.

Last reply to you, until you inevitably delete your Darwin again or crash it like the rest before you. Now jog on and go and meet your fake woman risk manager that you downloaded off the internet.

Apologies to Federico for hijacking your thread.

Last edited:
Yet another fallacious argument as we have 10k invested in the Darwin... Mouahahahahaha
LOL

The good thing about Darwinex is that we have useful metrics to interpret. You can invest $100k. The only thing that matters when it comes to knowing how much you've risked is the VAR. Seriously, if you don't know this obvious information, what do you know?
coward.png

LOL

The good thing about Darwinex is that we have useful metrics to interpret. You can invest $100k. The only thing that matters when it comes to knowing how much you've risked is the VAR!
Once again, another fallacious argument, as we have 10k invested in the Darwin... Mouahahahahaha

Last edited:
The chat was normal... then a guy came to speak about another Darwin.

So, you shouldn't move from my first post.. because it was a very good post for him (Federico).

In order to help him.

You should move,to another thread,from the post who has started to speak about another Darwin and not from the post who speaks about IRY...

The time he spends on this, he could also spend on managing risk of his darwin. Then he does not need to hire Emanita anymore.:LOL:
I have all the time to speak from now...

Because my monthly performance is already done : +3.04% with a initial risk of -0.15%.

So, the month is over for us.

We are now at the cinema, with some pop corn and 3D sunglasses, watching other traders fighting against the events... with an Equity Curve at the top for 3 weeks.

Why should we trade more?

Why people never stop to operate?

I don' t really know.

Probably the Greed...

Once again, another fallacious argument, as we have 10k invested in the Darwin... Mouahahahahaha
If you believe in your system you would not stop to trade each month but continue to trade.
The goal is to earn money no?

If you believe in your system then you would invest more than 10K.

So I conclude you do not believe in your system.
I do not trade Darwins but for me it is very fun to read your post. I think @ASGTrade show the correct view of the situation.

Don't worry, i know your position.

You know, if i would tell you why we stop when we are around/above the monthly average of 3.5%, you would probably have a light-on in your mind, then you could probably increase your knowledge in trading... that's why i will not tell you anything... I want you to stay stupid. (it can changes the day you will apologie and admit that you were mistaken)

But i can tell you the goal if you want.

The goal is to build a solid track record a make the mouth of people like you close for ever, because to be honest, it your only angle of attack.

Really, i think you should go back to trade, because as we can see, you are here speacking while you are probably in Drawdown.

So, go back to trade my dear Oleg... Me, i've a jetski session this afternoon...

Last edited:
And really, if you think i have a "system" that really means you don't understand anything about the trading.

None system can do what i do.

Only a overtrained brain can do that.

Have a nice day, sweetie 😘

If you believe in your system you would not stop to trade each month but continue to trade.
The goal is to earn money no?

If you believe in your system then you would invest more than 10K.

So I conclude you do not believe in your system.
I do not trade Darwins but for me it is very fun to read your post. I think @ASGTrade show the correct view of the situation.
I've been around in this space for a long time so I know clowns immediately I see them and I am yet to be proven wrong thus far.

Any trader that can't have an underlying VAR of at least 5% is suspect to me. What he's doing so far is risking pittance and then relying on the Darwinex Risk Engine to do the trading and make money for him. That's managing a glorified Demo Account with the possibility of making free money from investors and Darwinia (if he ever makes it that far). Unfortunate that Darwinex allows the madness. The VAR lower barrier should be a minimum 3.25% like the Darwin. At the moment, the Darwin is making 10X his underlying strategy. It's good in green months, but it will also be the same or worse in bad months. That's when he will panic like the rest.

If you have a strategy and you claim to know how to see the future and avoid drawdowns, why will you scalp for 30 pips and call it quits after making 0.31% in a month on your account? So if the Darwinex Risk Manager starts replicating trades 1:1, what will happen? Lmfao.

In the current Darwinex environment, no real trader will want to invest on their Darwin instead of having the money on MT4. Why would you give away performance fees right? Unless you are trying to outsource your trading to Darwinex and hoping for the best. The only thing that 10K does is make the invested sum look good. Once he hits a bad patch, he will run away with the money quicker than the poor unsuspecting investors. Probably has a 1% stop loss on it :D :D :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Don't worry, i know your position.

You know, if i would tell you why we stop when we are around/above the monthly average of 3.5%, you would probably have a light-on in your mind, then you could probably increase your knowledge in trading... that's why i will not tell you anything... I want you to stay stupid. (it can changes the day you will ask me excuses and admit that you were mistaken)

But i can tell you the goal if you want.

The goal is to build a solid track record a make the mouth of people like you close for ever, because to be honest, it your only angle of attack.

Really, i think you should go back to trade, because as we can see, you are here speacking while you are probably in Drawdown.

So, go back to trade my dear Oleg... Me, i've a jetski session this afternoon...
Hi,

For me you have to compound capital over time at the highest possible rate with minimum amount of risk.

You miss clearly on "the highest possible". You chicken out !!

Do not worry about my trading.
Here in Russia is all good and my trading doing good. Oil is my friend.....

Status
Not open for further replies.