• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our strategy.. i mean a part of our strategy is to trust Darwinex about the Money Management.

We're totally Darwinian.

Thus, we have more time to concentrate on others trading parts.

Also, we have none stoploss on our 10k investment... we don't event know how to do for that. We just put the 10k, that's all... we don't care because we have our stoploss on the trading account side.

We don't scalp anything my friend... as you can see, we can even be called Swing Traders as our first trade of the month had more than 24 hours duration...

You miss clearly on "the highest possible".
So, now guys, Mister Oleg knows the future ? :ROFLMAO:

Woow! Ok !

Show your track-record, here on the forum... thus everybody coud see how you know the Future better than us... 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
By the way guys!

If someone wants to do more profit, he simply has to use the investors leverage x3 !

Thus, instead of +3.04% with a Risk of -0.15%

He could make : +9.12% with a Risk of -0.45%

Seriously? It is not enough for you for a month?

How greedy are you guys....??? hahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have all the time to speak from now...

Because my monthly performance is already done : +3.04% with a initial risk of -0.15%.

So, the month is over for us.

We are now at the cinema, with some pop corn and 3D sunglasses, watching other traders fighting against the events... with an Equity Curve at the top for 3 weeks.

Why should we trade more?

Why people never stop to operate?

I don' t really know.

Probably the Greed...
We will believe your rants only after longer track record, not just a few months of profit here and there.

And don't worry, even losers will make money with us...

Even stupid people who think they have to wait and buy the top (that everybody knows it is the main cognitive bias of the losers) will earn money with us.. do you know why?

Because if they lose, we lose as well... we have skin in the game.

Totally in the game.

I have all the time to speak from now...

Because my monthly performance is already done : +3.04% with a initial risk of -0.15%.

So, the month is over for us.

We are now at the cinema, with some pop corn and 3D sunglasses, watching other traders fighting against the events... with an Equity Curve at the top for 3 weeks.

Why should we trade more?

Why people never stop to operate?

I don' t really know.

Probably the Greed...
and if you hit a neg 3% do you stop to operate and wait till the next month?

You are such liar... you write you are at the cinema then you chat like mad. Big BS for me.
Then you write "Jetski".

Trader and Liar is not to good.

Wait I think not a liar but : https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/toxic-relationships/201812/how-spot-narcissist

Not good in trading !!
But what are you saying??? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You are really a dumb my friend... Cinema was an image to say that we are now watching other traders "LIKE" we are at the cinema... hahahahahaahha

And belive me i have a jetski session, like almost every week.

What is the funniest ever is that people who think they can earn money with an algo and stay at the beach finally can't... and me who is absolutely anti-algo, i am at the beach everyday.... Hahhahahahaha that's crazy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ask to Viro Major, he would confirm you how i live.

And even if you think i'm a liar.. so what???

As always, the Equity Curve speaks.

Can we check your track-record by the way?

Because you speak a lot but nobody can see what youare able to do on financial markets...

Please, show us

"Edge Hope" is the direct french translation.

In english i think it's : Mathematical Positive Expectation

I have a mathematically positive expectation that even if i go to -3%, the Darwinex Risk Manager will reduce the size of the position, thus everybody is protected.

You are so jealous guys.. that's incredible.

I thought i would find intelligent people on the forums...

But there's almost only assholes mouahahahahhahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I let you dreaming about me...

See you in Even.

I have a mathematically positive expectation that even if i go to -3%, the Darwinex Risk Manager will reduce the size of the position, thus everybody is protected.
you mean when you go to neg 3%, you continue to trade. then you finish the month -5%. next month when you hit plus 3%, you will not stop because you need to get out of the drawdown.
then you close shop and start new darwin .

you can't handle losses.

That's not a problem because the Risk Manager will reduce the size.

The Risk Manager is regulted by the FCA (UK), the Rolls Royce of the regulations.

So, it's not you, little Muiris, who will say better than the FCA, what is able to do or not in trading.

Mouahahahahaha you are so funny :LOL: :LOL:

You would like to make the rules?

Sorry, but there's already a Risk Manager and the FCA for that...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.