• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you... with who are you compeating?

How many are you in your brain?

Do you hear some voices in your mind who tell you to sell or to buy?

How it's possible to continue that way?

To me, you need an electroshock!

I'm here to give it to you!

And kick your ass to change something in your FUCKING MINDSET !

We are not on Darwinex Community anymore, dear @CavaliereVerde
They will have to face the Reality... and the Reality, it’s me.
If they have to be spanking, I would spank all of these mentally retarded people.
Here, there's no Bianka and no Saif anymore to protect them.

...and don’t worry, now i put the forum t2w on my iphone for those who need to be spanked.
Free distribution 24/7, from now.

So, let's talk about "Limiting Drawdown". To be honest (and it’s totally my fault), i didn’t understand that nobody undertsood i had to face a Drawdown last month.
That Drawdown has been managed so well, that nobody even saw it.

dd managed.jpg

To me, it was a huge Drawdown... because i count by days.
20 days of Time Drawdown!

The question i wondered before thinking that way was, "what i would prefer if i was an investor" :

1- a 2% drawdown for 20 days
or
2- a 20% drawdown for 2 days

Of course this an extrapolation, to make people understand how to better manage a Drawdown.

But what would you answer?

Really... before trying to totally understand that way to manage a DD (i mean by using the Time), i would say that we must study « the law of series ».

After having studied the law of series deeper, we could probably be sure that it’s better to stop operating after the first loss coming after a long serie of gains.

And thus, we could then achieve the level : Advantage Player

And only after having achieved the level Advantage Player, we can become a trader who has broken through the threshold of consistency.

Last edited:
Yes it is not Darwinex Comunity but in every community there are rules and moderators, first rule in every forum is to not offend the others.

Even whe you will prove to be a genius, and you are still very far from it, you can't call the others retarded or stupid.
Do you have your mindset? Quants are crooks, time in DD and blah blah, fine let's see your results!

You are not a bad guy and I cannot block you, buy I can delete every comment and I will do that if you continue to "help" the others telling how stupid they are... ;)

Last edited:
Yes it is not Darwinex Comunity but in every community there are rules and moderators, first rule in every forum is to not offend the others.

Even whe you will prove to be a genius, and you are still very far from it, you can't call the others retarded or stupid.
Do you have your mindset? Quants are crooks, time in DD and blah blah, fine let's see your results!

You are not a bad guy and I cannot block you, buy I can delete every comment and I will do that if you continue to "help" the others telling how stupid they are... ;)
april 2017
"And I have already told you that you are wrong because if you were right you would have a track-record. You do not have one, so all that you say is not serious.. You are just a guy who likes a lot technologies about trading and you do absolutely not understand the reality of the trading. Where is your track-record?

It is the same for Darwinex, if Darwinex knew how to manage the risk, they would have a track-record.

Or maybe the Dwex is their track-record?

No worry about the rest. I’m on my way to pass the “Series 34” to become Forex CTA, as soon as possible.

Pure Pip Producer
https://twitter.com/PurePipProducer 3"

Dear PPP GENIUS

We only follow your glorious teachings from the past and demand a TRACK RECORD before you PREACH

From your devoted followers

He is in euphoria because of lucky streak and Risk Manager is underestimating true VaR because too little data at the moment.The whole thing is turbocharged because of this.Such stuff will repeat periodically.Also with traders with very ambitious marketing agenda.There is no escape from that.People just have to be patient,calmly point to the facts and wait until it passes away.

There are alot if cool theories that can produce 3-4 months of ptofitable trackrecord.
Unfortunatelly arrogance and narcisism are not a good mindset or recipe to beat the market.
99.9% of traders, algo manual, mentors ,youtubers are losers and being different is not enough to be a winner.

You asked what investors prefer.
I am an investor and I prefer stuff tha works for 3 years AFTER my investment, I dont' care about the shape of DD.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLN
@CavaliereVerde You are invested in the Darwin PDC since the first day, i even think you were the first who entered !
So, i don't worry about that, you are the first who can feel the difference.
I'm not a genius. I learn from my mistakes faster than the others.
As i learn from my mistakes faster, i can innovate.
As i innovate, i've another kind of Equity Curve.
I will continue to destroy people who comes to speak with me without any track-record or bloody red track-record.
I will never close my mouth in front of these puppets.
I've already prepared some posts for some of these guys who came to speak with me yesterday.
I would be glad they come to speak here again.
I will then destroy their ridicoulous track-records :
Like this Muiris who is one of the most ridiculous trader at Darwinex :
Darwin KXY : https://www.darwinex.com/fr/darwin/KXY

KXY.jpg

The guy is in Drawdown since 1 year and he has no other thing to do to come here to speak...
That's not a mystery why you have none investors.
You really need help. SOS!!!
I have other posts prepared... please give me a chance to post it 🙏
There will be blood.... Mouahahahahahha

Last edited by a moderator:
I am investing PDC because I am supporting who is supporting me and this successful transition.

Please stop to post a plenty of empy lines! :D

He is in euphoria because of lucky streak and Risk Manager is underestimating true VaR because too little data at the moment.The whole thing is turbocharged because of this.Such stuff will repeat periodically.Also with traders with very ambitious marketing agenda.There is no escape from that.People just have to be patient,calmly point to the facts and wait until it passes away.

Do you think there is $5577.46 on the trading account by chance?

The VaR has been estimated in advance by an expert who is an insider at Darwinex.

And once again, i don’t count on luck, i create it.

You can wait, if you want but at the end, what will happen it’s that you’ll be obliged to admit that it’s better to proceed that way, than to proceed by another way :

POLYPHASIC DEFENSE OF CAPITAL

Last edited:
Nobody deleted my account Pure Pip Producer at Darwinex... it's still work very well, thank you. Do you want i create a trading account from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.