• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would go to read the trading journal, you would see that is totally different models.

Believe me, i know the Future results, i swear.

For example, i can be sure about the future results in the next 2 weeks, as the Equity Curve is glued at the top until next first working day of november.

That's better to all the traders i know and those who you know... right?

It's a luxury.

The luxury to have time....

And it's the best strategy to accumulate investors.

I didn't even trade that 20k came on the Darwin.

Once again, it's not enought to be a good trader when it comes to manage a Darwin.

We must be a Global Strategist.

If you would go to read the trading journal, you would see that is totally different models.

Believe me, i know the Future results, i swear.

For example, i can be sure about the future results in the next 15 days, as the Equity Curve is glued at the top for the next 15 days.

That's better to all the traders i know and those who you know... right?

It's a luxury.

The luxury to have time....
I wish for your successful trading because I believe that Successful trader results show that the efficient-market hypothesis is wrong.
It is better to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Not really.

Those who think that way are those who buy the top.

They wait, they wait, they wait... then finally buy the Top.

Those who think different are those who invested first 500k in Facebook when it was unknown and earned 1 Billion few years after.

They didn't wait. They have read the process in order to determine the Future.

Instead of waiting that the price prove the model.

Same structure of thinking...

Not really.

Those who think that way are those who buy the top.

They wait, they wait, they wait... then finally buy the Top.

Those who think different are those who invested first 500k in Facebook when it was unknown and earned 1 Billion few years after.

They didn't wait. They have read the process in order to determine the Future.

Instead of waiting that the price prove the model.

Same structure of thinking...
That is hindsight bias. Rate of failure for businesses is more than 75%. What about other business or startup ideas that fail and investor loss money.
Put simply, survivorship bias describes our tendency to focus on the people or things that survived.

At the moment I am considering an aggregate result of 14% return and 10% DD in 3 years.
Not a Grail but a promising result.
Let's wait and see if it will be better with Emanita controlling risk.

That is hindsight bias. Rate of failure for businesses is more than 75%.
You are right, it's always more or less the same percentage...

vote.jpg

Guess if i'm more in the 75% or more in the 25%.

At the moment I am considering an aggregate result of 14% return and 10% DD in 3 years.
Not a Grail but a promising result.
Let's wait and see if it will be better with Emanita controlling risk.

You could probably add the results of the Darwin UPX and PDC, to have a clear picture of my Darwin testing since i know Darwinex.

Well do this survey with rookie traders, Results will be just the opposite.
Here the person who voted has longer experience about trading & investing. This I call realistic expectation.

Well... i'm wondering how can you know the results of a votation before doing it... 🤔

Well... i'm wondering how can you know the results of a votation before doing it...
Because the unrealistic expectation is the reason for the higher rate of failure.
When people know I am actively trading, people with little or no experience about trading /investing ask me to tell the stocks which will be double in a few months without any risk.

the unrealistic expectation is the reason for the higher rate of failure.

The high rate of failure is due to the unadapted mental structure of the human being that is unfit to treat the information when it comes to confront it to the randomness and its resulting uncertainty.

To solve that you must become an Advantage Player.

Not a trader.

You must create a Game in the Game.

Like, for example, Alan Turing did it when it comes to solve the Enigma Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.