• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really strange how Jack got involved in FUNDSEEDER , then wrote a book about unknown guys who made it big in trading or something. weird
He is doing what is able to do and what makes him money.
Writing exciting books about traders.
He he writed books about people struggling to make 10% per year he would not sell.

Because skill can be learned, luck cannot.
That's not totally right.

Because when you have learned skills, you provocate the luck.

So, we can say that we can learn how to apprehend the luck... or to be more precise, how to create the luck.

(Mainly by creating a game in the game).

That's not totally right.

Because when you have learn skills, you provocate the luck.

So, we can say that we can learn the luck... or to be more precise, how to create the luck.

(Mainly by creating a game in the game).
You overplaying with your four-month lucky track record. We are here taking of years of track record not few months random luck.

Sorry i've edited before you reply!

Ok! I understand your point of view.

That's the point of view of those who wait to buy the top... (the ppl who say : we want a proof in time)!

But unfortunately, the History shows that those who wait a proof are those who enter the lasts... the famous 99.9%.

You know, we thought about that kind of ppl too!

That's why even those who are stupid enough to wait, they will win with the Global Strategy we have : To stay at the Top 2/3 of the Time.

As you can see, we've even think about you.

Because we love you.

Because we want to help you.

Sorry i've edited before you reply!

Ok! I understand your point of view.

That's the point of view of those who wait to buy the top... (the ppl who say : we want a proof in time)!

But unfortunately, the History shows that those who wait a proof are those who enter the lasts... the famous 99.9%.

You know, we thought about that kind of ppl too!

That's why even those who are stupid enough to wait, they will win with the Global Strategy to stay at the Top 2/3 of the Time.

As you can see, we've even think about you.

Because we love you.

Because we want to help you.

Jesse Livermore well-known trader- from $1.4 Billion to Bankrupt in 5 Years. There is no certainty or guarantee that you will convert your four-month lucky track record to fortune. You can only hope for that.

As i create my own luck, i’ve absolutely none problem to say it’s luck.

Because, i know how i created this luck.

Creators of Luck Vs. Beneficiaries of Random Luck

That could be our next debate here on your favorite thread ;)

you sound worried.

You seem to be pumping your 3 month track record for all it is worth.

if we wait 3 years to see a proven every quarter profitable return from you, why should we worry. you will continue to trade and make profit for many more years.

You don't sound very confident your "11 edges" will hold out.

KEEP PUMPING

Lol, even we can debate on a chicken and egg situation, It will be same.
You are totally right... until i would give you some of my edges.

That would stop the debate.

I would lose then and you would win.

Who think i will do that here? 🤔

Last edited:
Don't worry I am not looking for your secret recipe.
Believe me, you would love to.

But that's not the point here.

The point is :

Pure Pip Production (with the help of the Darwinex Algorithm) Vs. All the others kind of trading (with none help of the Darwinex Algorithm)

That's the first time i can operate my "Pure Pip Production" in intraday (it worked only on swing trading before these last 9 months of work to adapt it to the day trading).

Let's see if our 9 months of work will pay.

If not, we will go back to the swing trading... no probs.

Pure Pip Production headquarters of UPX

abandoned and reclaimed by nature #BIOMIMICRY

Attachments

• 19b2017aee7fb85a62ac2e846c399872.jpg
    19b2017aee7fb85a62ac2e846c399872.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 91
That’s one of the lowest drawdowns I have seen.

What do you mean?

SUG is now at 6 months and 1 week of Time Drawdown... -15% in percentage Drawdown.

The first time it achieved +38% was on the november 7th 2019, almost 1 year ago... all those who entered after the november 7th 2019 are currently trapped.

sug.jpg

Quants Model with the aggravating factor "Systematic".

None chance to be consistent...

If that kind of thing could be consistent, we would be in the case of ---> Miami Beach ---> Cocktails ---> Master of the Universe.

Anyway, i like this guy's speech. I think i've read some text of him.

Good economist knowledges, ex poker player...

Buuuuuuut unfortunately ---> Programmer!

My point is still the same here... why a so smart guy is programming a machine?

Instead of programming the best machine that the Nature have built and gave him : The Brain.

If i would have an advice... like for Federico Selliti few days ago : Code Your Brain not Your Computer.

TRAIN IT UNTIL IT BECOMES INVINCIBLE WHEN THE TIME COMES TO FACE THE 4 KINDS OF RANDOMNESS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.