• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been another funny day here, thanks guys :)
Anyway, PurePipProducer, I hope you will succeed or at least that you are just having fun even though you know that you will crash into a wall once again.
What you are doing is what many, sorry to use the term, beginners have tried through the years.
If you are familiar with betting, you are betting every month that Barcelona will score a goal in the match, with the odds at 1.03. You win easily, you get a return of 3%. Until one day...
Anyway, good luck and see you tomorrow.

Yes, but this time is the first time for the Pure Pip Producer.
He had to learn VaR, he had to pass from Swing Trading to Day Trading... you don't understand?
Then when he will blow this other account, it will be because of the delay of Darwinex to implement the private label. You guys don't want to understand :(
A Pure Pip Production Vs a Simpleton Guy who trades a basic system :

Today IRY of @itstradingtime was under +15.87% of profit after 1 year and 1 month of trading.

+15.87% is the profit generated by the Darwin PDC in 4 months.

The guy is here speaking (@itstradingtime ) while the poor guys who invested the Darwin IRY are in total distress :

iry 2.jpg

All the people who entered above the yellow line are trapped.

They lose money...

The first time he achieved that profit was on march 12th 2019.

It's like he has pedaled in the void during 7 months..

So, everybody can see the serious of a trader who doesn't care at all to be at a HWM every quarter..

Last edited:
What we can see is this:

Today IRY of @itstradingtime was at under 15.87% of profit after 1 year and 1 month of trading.

+15.87% is the profit generated by the Darwin PDC in 4 months.

The guy is here speaking (@itstradingtime ) while the poor guys who invested the Darwin IRY are in total distress :

View attachment 289632

All the people who entered above the yellow line are trapped.

They lose money...

The first time he achieved that profit was on march 12th 2019.

It's like he has pedaled in the void during 7 months..

So, evrybody could see the serious of a trader who doesn't care at all to be at a HWM every quarter..
Glad that you posted this, so in a few months I can have fun of you :)

PS: what are the odds... 15.87% is not only my annual return and your Darwin's return in the past 4 months, it is also your loss in one day with last Darwin managed by Emmanita, before closing the account. Very weird combination :)

we have an alchemist
Not really.

That's not so difficult to study the law of series, to adapt it to the trading and to transform a potencial percentage drawdown into a time drawdown.

I would explain that to a teenager, he would understand.

5 to people to manage the VAR ????

The struggle is real for you. my sympathies to those on the left side of the bell curve
No, we are only 2! We share the jobs.

5 ppl, is the minimum number of persons to manage a Fund.

A Darwinex Trader should think that he is doing the job of 5/6 ppl, at least.

That's what i think.

Last edited:
If you run a restaurant probably it does not make profit every month.
Companies do their balance once per year.
Everyone would be happy to profit every month or quarter but it is not so.
There are dreams and there is the reality.
All this focus on adaptation... adapting to what?
What did Tesla last night?

Quarter earnings, right?

Or i'm dreaming?

Companies do their balance maybe once per year...

But Investors and The Financial World, watch their balance Quaterly, my friend.

The Quarter is the Benchmark in the Trading/Financial World.

Everybody know that.

Only internet/forum people seems forget it.

Be nice and stop to say the opposite because you mislead people... Probably unintentionally... but people must target the Quarter in order to progress.

Last edited:
Adapting the randomness of days, weeks and single trades to dreams of consistent profit?
More or less...

But this assertion is still an approximation. Kind of like mathematics are an approximation of The Reality.

(an assertion included in a question is an assertion. It's an oriented question)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.