• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i would have an advice... like for Federico Selliti few days ago : Code Your Brain not Your Computer.
Oh thanks for the advice. I still don't understand what this has to do with me, since I'm both a manual and a systematic trader.

SUG is now at 6 months and 1 week of Time Drawdown... -15% in percentage Drawdown.

The first time it achieved +38% was on the november 7th 2019, almost 1 year ago... all those who entered after the november 7th 2019 are currently trapped.

sug.jpg

Quants Model with the aggravating factor "Systematic".

None chance to be consistent...
Anyway, you have a funny way to talk about consistency and to pick examples.
SUG is still up by 38% since its creation and if someone joined during a bad period, I don't think it's his fault.
This is not a 3 month race, otherwise you would have a lot of accounts that would be perfect to win. Then when we go a little further, the 3 month race winner crashes, the one who was running the marathon is still there.
He has 6 months drawdown, so what?

amazon.png

Amazon, between 2013 and 2014. Seven months in drawdown and 1 year and a half before reaching a new max.

vrt.PNG

VRT, 7 months in drawdown and 15 months before reaching a new max.

History is full of good traders, good stocks, good assets that faced bad periods, multiple times. Just like history is full of people who have a 3 month track record and feel like god.
Don't worry, I'll try to be sympathetic when the bad period will happen to you.

I'll try to be sympathetic when the bad period will happen to you.
I can't have a bad period because i've an overtrained brain who stop trading before the consideration of "a bad period" is taken as real... moreover, i've 2 risk managers (a human one and an algorithm one) who do the same job.
SUG is still up by 38% since its creation and if someone joined during a bad period, I don't think it's his fault.
I cant' believe what i read....

Maybe you're right, that's probably the fault of the Pope Francisco... who knows?

This is not a 3 month race
Please, explain that to investors....

IT IS a 3 months race, as Darwinex payment is a Quaterly Payment on the base of the last Quaterly High Water Mark.

He has 6 months drawdown, so what?
OH MY GOD... What's that kind of mindset.. I can't help you guys... really...

The evil is too deeply rooted.

Ask yourself the question : How could i make a living for trading if i have a 6 months Drawdown

Maybe you'll find the answer alone...

15 months before reaching a new max.
What did he eat during 15 months?

We are not speaking about the same thing...

I'm speaking to trade for a living in order to run a Hedge Fund while you're speaking about making little money extra.

So, we are defintely not on the same wavelength...

Keep going to try to find the solution in the market instead of finding it in your brain... you will only be liquidity for the market and never a Darwinex Consistent Trader.

Darwinex Consistent Trader : Someone who try to build a global system who allows him to have at least a High Water Mark on each Quarter, in order to make his investors and himself earn money consistently.

Last edited:
That is the point, trading is a business not a job.
It does not print money every month and neither every quarter.
If you run a restaurant probably it does not make profit every month.
Companies do their balance once per year.
Everyone would be happy to profit every month or quarter but it is not so.
There are dreams and there is the reality.
All this focus on adaptation... adapting to what?
Adapting the randomness of days, weeks and single trades to dreams of consistent profit?

TBH I think your problem is lack of patience .
Good traders learn to endure DD , you think to be able to avoid it.

Everyone would be happy to profit every month or quarter but it is not so.
There are dreams and there is the reality.
That's why i 've studied the REALITY these last years... and not trading algo or mathematics at all.

When you're close to the Reality, all change.

The reality is the Physic and the Nature.

Not Python.

Yes that is the point you speak...
You were speaking about running your hedge fund CTA also 3 years ago.
I said that was the best way.

And it was the best way, at the moment i wrote it.

Because Darwinex wasn't on the right road.

Now they are.

The Private Label seems a better way.

To change our mind at the best of our interests, again and again...

Understanding darwinex risk manager is not rocket science, it is much more easy than forcasting the market.
You claim to be able to evolve your brain, genearate luck and shape the reality with your willpower but what we have are many closed darwins.
Including UPX already managed with Emanita...
So why this time should be better with PDC ?

Last edited:
Understanding darwinex risk manager is not rocket science, it is much more easy than forcasting the market.
You clain to be able to evolve your brain, genearate luck and shape the reality with your willpower but what we have are many closed darwins.
Including UPX already managed with Emanita...
So why t
his time should be better with PDC ?

Are you serious...?

Sorry, just read this thread...

I will not write the same thing again and again...

My Pure Pip Production is here at Darwinex for the first time.

Mainly because i've to fix some issues and transform the swing trading in day trading.

That's now solved.

And you know that, so i 'm wondering why you make me repeat everyday the same speech...

01 month is no big deal. You should open your eyes.
You can't undertsand that way to manage a DD, because it's the first time you see it.

You'll understand later.

Then you'll see how blind you were before i came here to explain that.

Then you will probably copy me.

And never thank me for that...

Let's see...

You can't undertsand that way to manage a DD, because it's the first time you see it.

You'll understand later.

Then you'll see how blind you were before i came here to explain that.

Then you will copy me.

And probably not thank me...

Let's see...
Wishful thinking. You can only prove me wrong with your long track record only till then keep dreaming.

You can only prove me wrong with your long track record
The loser mindset.

Those who buy the top.

Those who say, "Mmmmmhh, i'm in dd and that's fine."

Those who say, "Oh that's great to recover of a dd."

Those who don't say, "Oh how could avoid a part of the dd?"

Darwinex Consistent Trader : Someone who try to build a global system who allows him to have at least a High Water Mark on each Quarter, in order to make his investors and himself earn money consistently.
one picture is worth a thousand words.
PPP.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.