• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not rich, I'm free, that's quite different.

And believe me, i'm not exhibitionist at all...

If i would be, i could post here a lot of videos to make you understand the level.

It really seems that you'll simply all stay loser forever...

Instead of learn from me, you all make shit.. that's fucking incredible.

I'm stunned by so much silliness... :rolleyes:

You know, it's not because you can't see them that they do not exist.
it is endlessly fascinating, after 10,000 darwins people just refuse to believe reality. less than 0.1% will achieve anything in this game. the REAL traders are not hiding

there is always the superstars hiding away somewhere else. The reality is clear. after however many years darwinex has been running only a handful of traders have a decent trackrecord of over 5 years length and these records are very ordinary "looking" with flat years and even some negative.

There isn't even 1 superstar trader on darwinex. not even one. you would think at least 1 of these vast army of hidden superstars would have come to darwinex by now, if only to just show off

I will let you dreaming to be me...

As i'm a nice guy, i will let you this Darwin for those who want to become winners...

That's the only thing i can make for the kind of guys with a so low level brains.

But i will never explain interesting things here, nobody really deserve.

Better to let all the losers between them like someone suggested me few days ago.

Nothing to win here.

The Level of the People on the Forums is very very low, even worst that i was suspected....

Really shocking

Almost all mentally retarded... around 90% of you are simpleton guys.

They are happy to be simpleton guys.

They do not have the soul of a conqueror necessary to fight.

They are content with mediocrity...

So, how could i change that?

Is that my problem?

Actually, i don't think so...

these vast army of hidden superstars
Another guy stating this was outsidethebox .
Overconfident traders exchage their luck for realistic results.
Than luck ends...

Ther are no hidden stars, the hidden world is even worse than the public one. Blown accounts are hidden...

Another guy stating this was outsidethebox .
Overconfident traders exchage their luck for realistic results.
Than luck ends...

Ther are no hidden stars, the hidden world is even worse than the public one. Blown accounts are hidden...
except for PPP, he only shares the blown accounts on darwinex :ROFLMAO:

Well.... that's not blown trading accounts.

That's blown trading accounts that try to manage a Darwin via a the VaR algorithm of Darwinex.

Simpleton guys always simplifed the things.

That's probably why they don't evolve...

Don’t compare apples with oranges, the foundations of OutsideTheBox’s trading were reckless to begin with.

Yes he was a grid trader but same expectations and overconfidence.
Short "time in DD" showing a lot of lifestyle.
Thorp instead of Taleb...
Think different beat the brokers....
Noobs love this rethoric.

Well.... that's not blown trading accounts.

That's blown trading accounts that try to manage a Darwin via a the VaR algorithm of Darwinex.

Simpleton guys always simplifed the things.

That's probably why they don't evolve...
No one buy your argument that you blown your underlaying strategies due to external factor(in this case Darwinex VaR), not because of your trading.

No one buy your argument that you blown your underlaying strategies due to external factor(in this case Darwinex VaR), not because of your trading.
I don't really say that... i said that the goal was to see how to VaR algorithm reacts.

I learned from that.

I changed all.

Not like the others.. who still do the same things, again and again at Darwinex, expecting another result...

Some people learn from their mistakes faster than the others...

That's all what i say.

That's why now, i trade underleveraged on the trading account for exemple.

While most of the Darwinex traders do not.

They 're still leveraged a lot.

And they think all will be fine...

Pffffffiouuuute

... and some people learn and improve without opening new accounts every time....
Of course, LOL ! My strategy is a better strategy.

Just look at the new investors...

Do you think i would have all these investors if i would do your strategy to keep the same account...?

Without counting the fact that i would lost a lot of time to make the VaR decrease...

I wouldn't have all these investors who trust this new way to think.

I'm a full strategist... not only a market strategist, wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.