• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, LOL ! My strategy is a better strategy.

Just look at the new investors...

Do you think i would have all these investors if i would do your strategy to keep the same account...?

Without counting the fact that i would lost a lot of time to make the VaR decrease...

I wouldn't have all these investors who trust this new way to think.

I'm a full strategist... not only a market strategist, wtf.
And without counting the fact that now we are 2 ppl to try to do something consistently profitable here at Darwinex...

That's why now, i trade underleveraged on the trading account for exemple.

While most of the Darwinex traders do not.

They 're still leveraged a lot.

And they think all will be fine...

Pffffffiouuuute
I also tried to learn how to achieve high Rs.

My conclusion is, try to keep leverage constant for underlaying strategy.
So it is between constant leverage vs under leverage.

Do you think i would have all these investors if i would do your strategy to keep the same account...?

Without counting the fact that i would lost a lot of time to make the VaR decrease...

I wouldn't have all these investors who trust this new way to think.
yes, we are aware of your plan.

as you said. Noobs (dumb money as you say) buy the highs. so the longer you are at the high the more time & temptation for them to buy the high.

you keep pumping daily

giving vague rhethoric

posting pics of rented boat with bikini women.

dumb money piles in. you figure you can probably get 9 months of profit, just enough time to make some revenues. if not start again n a few month

funny emmanita never mentioned that she was testing ,when she was pumping your darwin as the next great hope
That was not pure pip extraction.

A pure pip extraction from a Financial Market can only be done with an US dollar account.

That's started with the profil emanita with one "m".

yes, we are aware of your plan.

as you said. Noobs (dumb money as you say) buy the highs. so the longer you are at the high the more time & temptation for them to buy the high.

you keep pumping daily

giving vague rhethoric

posting pics of rented boat with bikini women.

dumb money piles in. you figure you can probably get 9 months of profit, just enough time to make some revenues. if not start again n a few month
As i did it the last 3 years, by counting on the Lindy Effect*, i can expect to do it at least 3 years.

*Lindy Effect : Antifragile (Nassim Nicholas Taleb), Chapter 20.

What about sudden spike of leverage during high volatile market conditions. Underleverage position will unable to adjust high volatility.
Very easy.

In that case, we must increase the amount of US dollars on the trading account to smooth the D-leverage.

@Pure Pip Producer
I have to thank you for mentioning Taleb for the first time 3 years ago.
I like him very much, spectacular thinker/philosopher.
The only problem is that he is a teacher not a trader.
Never found his trackrecord or his fund.
He manages a Hedge Fund.

6 Billions at the last news.

Option trader.

The best option trader of the History.

But he is not an "exhibitionist".

I think he doesn't need to trade anymore...

Probably, he would move to a Family Office.

Like all the traders who earned Billions.

No risk needed... simply defense.

easier said than done.
When you will face volatility spike, those day will be your real test for your low VaR strategy.
But most of the time we are not on the market... and in the case of a intraday spike we will be exited by the spike.

We have also other solutions, than to simply increase the amount of dollars.

Like trading EURUSD that is 2.5 times less D-leveraged instead of the GBPUSD that we trade usually.

That's a part of the Global Plan if one day the volatility become to high, like for the US election, for example...

We had 9 months to think about all.

After 9 months here is the baby : Polyphasic Defense of Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.