• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, really, i don't need.

This Darwin is for the Queen Emanita.

I pushed the button start, i lighted the 1st spark... that's all.

The launch is a critical phase, i had to be present.

She has now a lot of investors at beginning... that's very rare, isn't it?

She asked me, i promised her.

Now, the first part of the job is done.

You know... we are more like the good cop/bad cop routine...

I will disapear soon, only available by private message.

She will speak to the audience, that will be her job, not mine.

This thread most be the most fun thread on Trade2win.
One dreamer with his "friend" and the other "noobs". ( I'm one of the noobs :D )

The Dreamer tells us. I trade for living but I do not show it because I do not need it.
( Some thought from me.
1-The Dreamer show us one Boat. Not even his. Maybe he drives boats for rich peoples ?
2-The Dreamer don't show us any statements because he can not find one
3- As narcissist would the dreamer show us if he had some track record )

The Dreamer find the "correct path". =>I have the feeling someone say hello .... >

The Dreamer is a joke and his trading is even more fun. Stop his trading so Investors do not need to pay ( https://www.trade2win.com/threads/darwin-pdc-by-emanita-pure-pip-producer.238464/post-3168580 )

Guess what his Friend @Viro Major bump the thread so people do not miss it :)

The Dreamer is a bad trader and want to avoid DD because "DD" is evil. All great traders have DD's handle it and get investors.
The Dreamer will not handle DD so he avoid it but one day you will see DD will come.

Ok so now it’s too much my friend, you cancelled my answer to this post who defames me by saying that i say that i would like to avoid DD...

Who said that? Me?

I’ve never said that.

So, i’m writting here everyday that i can potentially TRANSFORM a percentage DD into a Time DD.

Is there something difficult to understand here??

So, yes i confirm and i maintain : those who do not understand the difference between avoid a DD and potencially TRANSFORM a DD in Time are really retarded people.

Mainly because they can even not imagine that a DD have 2 aspects : Time and Deep.

They have been educated only with the percentage DD.

They are retarded.

END POINT.

Last edited:
Ok so now it’s too much my friend, you cancelled my answer to this post who defames me by saying that i say that i would like to avoid DD...

Who said that? Me?

I’ve never said that.

So, i’m writting here everyday that i can potentially TRANSFORM a percentage DD into a Time DD.

Is there something difficult to understand here??

So, yes i confirm and i maintain : those who do not understand the difference between avoid a DD and potencially TRANSFORM a DD in Time are really retarded people.

Mainly because they can even not imagine that a DD have 2 aspects : Time and Deep.

They have been educated only with the percentage DD.

They are retarded.

END POINT.

I found a video when you are trading :)

the trader with 3.5 yr track record....
the trader with 850%...
543CAEEE-D37A-48B5-8CCA-A61B62DC9AD8.jpeg

03660753-43FF-4019-BEDD-758AD69DFF8B.jpeg

HFD is at 60% after 3 years and few months... that’s 17% annualized when it comes to speak with an FCA (UK) adjusted risk...

And he’s incidentally, the shame of Darwinex.

Even if a trader makes 1 million percent in his frozen jailed country, that has none value in the free world...

Last edited:
And -30% Drawdown is totally disqualifying.

Can’t believe i’ve to explain that... Crazy workd we are currently living 🤦🏻‍♂️

I feel like i am Joe Biden explaining to the Trump fans they shouldn’t injecting themselves with bleach...🙄

Last edited:
And -30% Drawdown is totally disqualifying.

Can’t believe i’ve to explain that...

I feel like i am Joe Biden explaining to the Trump fans they shouldn’t injecting themselves with bleach...🙄

Crazy workd we are currently living 🤦🏻‍♂️
I do not trade Darwins and can not trade darwins.
You are part of the Crazy World ( not workd ) :D

Hitting traders and not showing anything. You are FAKE as trump would say.
FAKE and arrogant.

The day you show us track records. Show us real beach. ( not from Google :D ) maybe some investors can believe in you. Today no serious investors can do that.

You don't live from your trading but you dream of it.

You are a dreamer. ...

I do not trade Darwins and can not trade darwins.

You do not trade at all, you are the only guy who speaks on the Darwinex Forum without any track-record... and the @Sterso7 guy who didn’t understand anything is telling here that i would be a troll...

What a joke... who is the troll here?

You are a dreamer. ...
I would always prefer dreaming about that :

721E5F9C-181A-4910-8FD1-CAC8DBF174A9.jpeg

Instead of having nightmare to show my non-existent track-record, because everybody on the Darwinex Fourm would finally ask me to show it...

I think everybody here should start to ask to @Oleg a track-record.

It’s a Quants model. It can not works on the long run.

One day or another, they will have a very long Drawdown that they will never be able to absorb... like 100% of the Quants models. You should read again Taleb.

Did you see even one Quants model that would have worked on Darwinex?

Please, show me one, i had to be blind or on holidays when a Quants model has worked.
WFJ 6years
NTI 8 years
I can find more trackrecords from systemathic traders than for non systemathic.

ALL THE TRACK-RECORDS OF THE REAL SUPER TRADERS.

REAL SUPER TRADERS THAT ARE NOT AT DARWINEX.

DARWINEX HAS ONLY APPRENTICE TRADERS.

A track-record like you showed me must be taken as they start from the beginning from the moment it has a negative quarter.

I mean, all what is before is obselete and/or should be taken that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.