• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Providing feedback to Darwinex has always been pretty useless. :ROFLMAO:

You’re rude, it worked several times 😉 they had a fast start, then a slow progression but they managed to implement many features, just not ones you’re a fan of ! You shall learn to be a sportsman and lose lol

So, granted ! You manage to know their “aura”
Accordingly, it doesn’t differ than to get to know a superstar cooking chief. You may get a glimpse of his/her personality, but in no way he’s going to take you to the kitchen to reveal production secrets.
For someone who shows us 100k of profit in so short a period of time and devotes so much time to defending the spell bounding brilliance of PPP, you sure haven't invested much in his darwin. #skininthegame

Because that’s not my priority. My fortitude is about having control over me.
If I retire I might, but it’s not in my short-time plans

@KlondikeFX sorry but I really dislike hypocrisy ^^

View attachment 289425

View attachment 289426
View attachment 289427
View attachment 289428
View attachment 289431

Had you book your costume of troll for T2W especially ? You sure aren’t discreting yourself.... You also sure do not have a superiority complex :)

View attachment 289432

You were about to say something ? Oh, you refrained. Yet you talk about generosity just before. I cared about replying to your poker statement but you didn’t care to rebound on it. Here PPP is the generous one, he slaps cheeks back and forth
That thread is so messy that I probably just missed what you posted. You also only reply to certain aspects of this thread which is fine with me. However, as you seem to really want a reply on that matter I just went back and read your post.
As you seem to prefer the style of PPP, here you go:
That doesn't make sense whatsoever. You should do some research on the state of poker on the one hand and statistics on the other, retard. I am showing you the moon but you only look at my finger.

Just saying, you are absolutely no different from the crowd, except your self-esteem, which shows in your posts.
However, I see no contribution. Notwithstanding the fact that you did hold ones many times before, elsewhere, I admit. It’s not repeated here where you’re in fact revealing your bad side, working against yourself.

You figured out, I’m just putting down a form of....how to call it: harrassement ?
If you believe it is an agenda, it is your own interpretation. I only call my reaction justice. Please consider me as a pacifier ;)

As for me, I’m sorry but I’m at the stage after being a client interested at holding hands. For that, we should have met many years ago

On a general note, I don't think any of us showed his best side on this topic - including me (see above). Let everyone for himself decide whose accomplishment this was and who got carried away more.

Given the way PPP was acting in this thread, there were essentially only 3 possibilities:
1. Ignore it and move on
2. Insult him like he was doing it with others
3. Ironically exposing obvious flaws
I decided to go for option 3) whereas it would have been better for me personally to opt for 1) which I will be doing from now on. I think enough has been said on this topic and it will only be getting more personal from here on.
The good thing is time will tell whether there is truth in his statements. His "innovative" time drawdown concept will only delay the inevitable and not prevent it. I have my opinion on that matter and undecided readers now have enough information to decide for themselves.

In the future, I'll have to put both of you on my ignore list. Nothing personal, but I have to protect myself from continuing to post and wasting my time on this. I've always wanted this feature at Darwinex and now that it's available there's no reason not to use it.

Peace 😘

I am also going with 3 .
Generally overconfidence does not pay in trading up to my experience but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

His "innovative" time drawdown concept will only delay the inevitable and not prevent it. I have my opinion on that matter and undecided readers now have enough information to decide for themselves.
What you don't really know is that my PURE PIP PRODUCTION works since already 3 years.

My Equity Curve is pasted at the TOP since 3 years.

I just decided to show it now at Darwinex because they're forecasting a Private Label for independant traders.

That should be the dream of all the real traders... and i really wondering why nobody here isn't so happy about that.

Probably because there's almost none real traders.

You're right about something, you should read before speaking...

Because, i'm writing the same thing again and again and again :rolleyes:

It is a stigma you chose to oppose PPP instead of 1. when it gets carried away, like an uncontrollable impulse to fight the market ? Then the need to protect yourself from your own shortcomings, now losing your cool, is pretty typical of the opposition between stances.

I’m all about relief. Goodbye :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just decided to show it now at Darwinex because they forecast a Private Label for independant traders.

That should be the dream of all the real traders... and i really wondering why nobody here isn't so happy about that.

1. It is a promise
  2. Unknown requirements
So ATM unfortunatelly am forced to be unhappy about Pivot. 😁

That's your right to not believe that.

But that's my right to play with that.

That's very funny to me ;)
This thread has been an enormous success, we have managed to bring PPP along from insulting everyone to a more polite conclusion. Klondike is correct. thread is done.

we await the results of the Pure Pip Production Programme

If you fail to meet your production targets PPP, I have a big stick to beat you with ;)

Talking about numbers, NTI averages 11.57% per year with a maxDD of -15.41%

There is to be ashamed cause I’ll tell you what there are several DeFi projects since some time which yield up to 14% (with a ceiling at 8%) with strictly 0.00000000% of drawdown. They are not going down tomorrow. These rely on sane proven mechanics of the trading industry.
No need to work your ass off. Just build up a bit of extensive knowledge and harvest. It requires curiosity only, then you can go to the beach.

That doesn't make sense whatsoever. You should do some research on the state of poker on the one hand and statistics on the other, retard. I am showing you the moon but you only look at my finger.

By the way, it looks like you stopped your poker “career”. Consequently, I’ll gladly skip over your advices, mind you. Just because you found opportunity money once before (aren’t you in your thirties right now ?) to take a chance at this path doesn’t give you any credit whatsoever. That’s the common fate of many wannabes, sorry to say.

This morning i started to modify my opinion about the Darwinex traders.

I think the words i use "fake traders" is too strong. (i use for myself)

The new words i think i'll use is : "Apprentice Traders".

It's fairest.

It doesn't change my mind about the quarter.

If an (apprentice) trader has a negative quarter, all what's happened before on his track-record is null and void... my opinion, is that it could be only surviving/luck.

Everybody can think what he wants.

But that way, we can have a clearest picture about the level of his edge(s) and the level of the rest of what he has to learn.

Have a nice week-end 🙃

EDIT : Probably, the Private Label will attract more Real Private Traders. Let's see.

Last edited:
The good of @Pure Pip Producer is that he is still here after 3 years while generally clowns desappear after blowing 1-3 accounts.
So even if we lack a trackrecord we have some proven "social" persistence.

Plus you will have him readily available around, over and over again since he has plenty of leisure to communicate. Soon, he will become your favourite sparring-partner ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.