Problems with my broker, I cannot withdraw my money :(

Fgiula

Good morning everyone, I am writing to you from Italy - Spain. Unfortunately I am writing to you because I am currently having serious problems with a broker.

It is a broker called OROTRADER. Everything started well, I signed up with them for an announcement about investments in AMAZON. A few minutes after leaving my information in an advertisement they called me. They invited me to open my account with 250 euros.

That's how we started, after this, we began to make a profit. The problem is that they told me that I should increase my investment. That if he wanted to earn more money, he had to invest more money. I was fine with my 250, so I told them NO. They called me every day to pressure me to increase my capital.

This struck me as very strange. So I started looking for information about them on the internet. I was able to get to a forum where they said they were probably a scam, and that they have no regulation. https://corretoresforexdeconfianca.com/orotrader-opinioes/

So I clearly told them that I want to withdraw my money. Since then I have not been able to get in touch with them again. They do not respond to my whatsapps, neither by skype, nor by mail, nor to the OROTRADER support email. I do not really know what to do. I know that 250 euros is not a lot, but I don't want to give 250 euros to a group of thieves.

Does anyone here know how I can withdraw? Or at least do something to harm this scam company? Can I do something or I already lost my 250 EUR?

I think you should consider 250EUR a small price to pay for being scammed, terrible though it is.

Scams like this, they didnt invest your money in Amazon, and just allowed you to believe you had profits.
You lost your money at the point you sent it, not when you tried to withdraw it.

All you can do is post onvsites such as T2W and forexpeacearmy, and similar sites to warn others, and have the consolation you're helping someone else not lose their money.

Bad luck, but don't dwell on it too much, and be more diligent next time.

Good morning everyone, I am writing to you from Italy - Spain. Unfortunately I am writing to you because I am currently having serious problems with a broker.

It is a broker called OROTRADER. Everything started well, I signed up with them for an announcement about investments in AMAZON. A few minutes after leaving my information in an advertisement they called me. They invited me to open my account with 250 euros.

That's how we started, after this, we began to make a profit. The problem is that they told me that I should increase my investment. That if he wanted to earn more money, he had to invest more money. I was fine with my 250, so I told them NO. They called me every day to pressure me to increase my capital.

This struck me as very strange. So I started looking for information about them on the internet. I was able to get to a forum where they said they were probably a scam, and that they have no regulation. https://corretoresforexdeconfianca.com/orotrader-opinioes/

So I clearly told them that I want to withdraw my money. Since then I have not been able to get in touch with them again. They do not respond to my whatsapps, neither by skype, nor by mail, nor to the OROTRADER support email. I do not really know what to do. I know that 250 euros is not a lot, but I don't want to give 250 euros to a group of thieves.

Does anyone here know how I can withdraw? Or at least do something to harm this scam company? Can I do something or I already lost my 250 EUR?

A message with very similar wording and structure to yours has appeared on another trading forum today. This other post also mentions the 250 Euros, investing in Amazon, communications problems with the firm, making a profit at first, etc.. But in the other post it was a different brokerage, go4rex go4rex.com.

Would you like to say anything about this strange coincidence?