Keep out! FOREXYARD doesnt pay profits!

Wildpips, I suggest you go to the Forex Peace Army website and open a scam ticket there. At least you will have the FPA working for you as a mediator. Otherwise, you probably have no chance of getting your money back.

PipStar,

Thanks for the suggestion , I will do immediately now. (y)

I will keep all members updated here, definitely for the next couple of years..or
till i get back all my money. Got nothing to lose anymore except time. I think my
fingers wont get tired easily. :LOL:

The risk is always subtantially more with unregulated companies. Though a regulated company is not necessarily a honest company, at least their managers know that, they may face penal sanctions in case of breaching the regulations. I dont understand why people choose unregulated offshore companies.

In the case of ForexYard, my first perception of Good looking website and initial
mini accounts works well, before I upgrade to standard account. Now that is where
my problem starts.

Another point is, the Forexyard cashback offer ,This is the worm that catches me.
The cashback is real, but taken back! You can verify from my scanphoto of my account
statement which I attached in the earlier posts here in this thread.

And other point is, Forexyard still send Analysis report to me, of which I have never
read, but they send, giving an impression of untired service, although I am not been
serviced on Real Request for withdrawal on my money issue, that is , the most important issue for me...hahaha :LOL:

ForexYard is very skillful in catching us on the wrong footings...Beware! :whistling

Received the profits

Hi all! I'm proud to state that Mr. Lee is an honest person and as he promised, I received all my profits. So the company showed that it cares about the customers that are just trading and do nothing against the rules. I also thank to FPA as they contacted Mr. Lee.

Best wishes,
Ivan

Hello All!

Forex Yard and I have reached a mutually acceptable resolution of this issue with the assistance of the FPA.

I can understand Forex Yard's concerns about possible abuse of their account funding bonuses. In my case, I never intended to abuse their system, and they understand my point of view also. I am happy to report that they have agreed to pay my profits and I bear no ill will towards Forex Yard over this situation. I withdraw all previous claims that Forex Yard has done anything illegal or unethical.

Though I haven't received my money yet, but I've got a promise from Mr. Lee More, FxYard's President, to receive them soon. I will let you know after the receipt asap.

Hi all! I'm proud to state that Mr. Lee is an honest person and as he promised, I received all my profits. So the company showed that it cares about the customers that are just trading and do nothing against the rules. I also thank to FPA as they contacted Mr. Lee.
Best wishes,
Ivan

I can tell you one thing for sure. Without the FPA you may not have received a cent. The time when these unregulated forex brokers did as they pleased has come to an end thanks to the FPA.

Best wishes,
Ivan

Congratulations to you Ivan,

Its good to note that the President, Mr Lee Moore is an honest person.
But why Support and Accounts been uncooperative, that when we fall
into this trap, we are not been communicate with. that We are left in lurch.

Why do we have to suffer this Ordeal to recover our money from Forexyard?
Why Support and Accounts staff of ForexYard, did not even want to make
an effort to pay us in the first place within 96 hours of withdrawal request?

We may not have the answers, but these are the Mind Boggling things that bothers us alot.
It really translated fear for other depositors.

And Ivan, frankly, would you open an account again with Forexyard? would you?
after all these hassle you've been thru?
Would you deposit money again to trade with ForexYard? would you?

To Forexyard
For want of a horse, a country is lost! :smart:

Last edited:
Just to update Trade2win forum members.

With the help of Forex Peace Army (FPA) , ForexYard has taken a positive step
towards settling my withdrawal requests. They have emailed me the details of what is
been blocking the transfer of funds into my account.And have already requested my bank
account and swiftcode. This is a pure sign of transperancy from them so far.

I will describe further development on this matter as and when I got the live telecast from
Nicosia, Cyprus. :LOL:

Just to update Trade2win forum members.

With the help of Forex Peace Army (FPA) , ForexYard has taken a positive step
towards settling my withdrawal requests. They have emailed me the details of what is
been blocking the transfer of funds into my account.And have already requested my bank
account and swiftcode. This is a pure sign of transperancy from them so far.

I will describe further development on this matter as and when I got the live telecast from
Nicosia, Cyprus. :LOL:

So now you get money back?:confused:

And from our side it's nice to see that the head of the company actually steped in him self and resoled an issue! You would not see that too often! Thanks to Mr Lee for his cooporation with FPA!

Nice to see that even when people think a broker is a scammer - it turns out that they aren't necesserily the bad guy "every time". Maybe you should check out forexyard. We do our best to ensure that customers are given a fair deal. It doesn't mean it's always to the benefit of the customer - but we care enough to hear the other side's point of view and sometimes a resolution is even more fair than toeing the company line.

Good luck to you all

Lee More
FOREXYARD

This is an update,

There had been emails stating payment had been made, however, upon checking with
my Bankers, the funds from HSBC london, had not arrived my accounts.
Due to sender fall short to mention my name and my bank account number.
Thus HSBC london did NOT approve the transfer request by Mr Alexandrou Chostas,
Director of FxYard.

Hopefully Mr Alexandrou Chostas will rectify on this matter,please. TQ

p/s Live telecast is in London, not Nicosia, Cyprus. hehe :LOL:

Last edited: