CMC delayed paying my money

I have to respectfully say this is not quite true is it, you or close associates have had trouble with cmc and have previously posted on these boards as such.

i have had no disputes with them whatsoever since i have been trading witht them

CMC wont let you go 1k in the red. I withdraw funds from them monthly and it is always always there when expected. Be careful - u might have a libel case on your hands which will cost more than 5k lol. Why not go to their offices if all is true - I would. Good luck.

Yes, go to the television and press about it. They would be delighted - and while you're at it, slate the fsa and the Ombudsman for being a complete sates of space!

WR.

So you trade part time, but you need to trade to feed your family...and you need 5k to feed your family?

Benefit of the doubt though, I'm guessing there is something else that maybe you aren't aware of. Maybe you're a suspected terrorist and the government doesn't want you to have money to get out of the country, I don't know, but I'm sure there's gotto be something more.

Surely you can get a loan to keep you going for now, and claim interest of CMC once it's resolved, play it cool.

Have you tried withdrawing smaller amounts?

Wish you luck.

lol yeah ask cmc for a loan whilst its sorted out. hell of a food bill ya got - try Tesco

anyone see the owner on bbc2 last night .... grew up on a council estate somewhere..find out where, go there looking for him ... when you cant find him there... youll know where your money is :p

Last edited:
Gamma Jammer;634134 said:
Well the moderator alluded to something fishy by the looks of things.....

Nothing fishy, I was thinking you were paid by CMC to back them up thats what it seemed like.

I will post something as i have some news

Hi Traders,

I have some good news. CMC have given me my money, but they havn't explained why they withheld it in the first place. As per FSA I have a right to know why they did this. Also I will be claiming interest for the delay and other charges. I will let you guys know if I am successful at this.

I have also come to learn some media interest into CMC practices. Also they have quite a few cases pending with the financial ombudsman and FSA. If CMC don't give me a genuine reason why they withheld my money I will participate in this media interest.

Guys more importantly isn't it scary that a FSA organisaion like CMC can withhold your money without any reason and you have to wait up to 8 weeks before anything can happen. Maybe this is something to seriously to think about.

Wil update you guys when I know something.

Thank you for those traders who were very helpful, may you guys make a million dollars each this year!

Thx

Hey - glad you sorted the problem. I trade fx daily with cmc and have done so for 2 years with no complaints. And no i aint on drugs Tesco dont sell em pmsl. Good luck.

Hey - glad you sorted the problem. I trade fx daily with cmc and have done so for 2 years with no complaints. And no i aint on drugs Tesco dont sell em pmsl. Good luck.

Drink a couple of bottles of DXM containing cough syrup from their pharmacy then tell me they aren't selling powerful hallucinogens to anyone that asks.

Every little helps.

Yeah you definitely need to stay in a dialog with CMC. Maybe get an e-mail address and follow up in writing (and make sure they know you are going to do that). If necessary, you could ask them for the name and address of the person to write to there to get this resolved, and inform them that you will be doing so by registered post, with a copy to the FSA.

I would be very surprised if that doesn't work, UNLESS there's something else going on. You absolutely sure there's nothing else you want to tell us?

GJ
the only reason i would imagine they would hold funds without explination is if they may suspect money laundering of some discription.

the only thing you can do is write in requesting freedom of information to find out the truth about whats on file

the only reason i would imagine they would hold funds without explination is if they may suspect money laundering of some discription.

the only thing you can do is write in requesting freedom of information to find out the truth about whats on file

Hey Trevpick,

I have done this. Its under section 7 of the data protection act 1998. Lets see what they say.

exactly. it is against FSA regulations for them to tell you if this is the case......

Glad all is sorted, £5k to cmc is like 5pence to most peole.
They must of had a valid reason though.