Total joke. CMC

Michael8667

Some of you may know my anger at CMC of which has been clearly pointed out here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/143062-joke-cmc.html

I've made a withdrawal request and provided to keep it short: Bank Statement, stamped Bank statement, banking mandate, welcome letter from bank, driving license, counterpart to license, passport, national insurance card, tax return oh and a passport.

For three days I have had no news (apart from it's with accounts) on money that I need as a matter of urgency.

Today I receive this:

"Dear Mr McKenzie,

Thank you for contacting CMC Markets.

I can now confirm that your funds will be processed back to your originally requested Card One account. CMC Markets is currently awaiting authorisation to return the funds. This, unfortunately, may take between 5 to 7 working days.

We apologise for any inconvenience incurred. "

The Card One account that they refused to transfer into and then sent me on a ghost chase to gather all sorts of information regarding my business account. At one point suggesting opening a new bank account.

What can I do rather then sit here and let them do this again?

I feel like using the money I'm transferring out and saying on here people who leave CMC I will give each one of them £100!

:LOL:(y)

fwiw iirc we are about due for the next installment of Real life trader featuring our very own swanny and made in conjunction with cmc.
This time around swanny will be teaching us how to put little arrows on charts and then rock up to a live call claiming circa 300 kin pips off the smalls, all in hindsight of course bud, mate, kinnell you fooking fooktard, aint rocket science, aww bless(y) God I miss him(n)

make sure you post it up when it's available Goaty, should be a scream :LOL:

We have to congratulate him on having the insight to give up trading and be paid to make un-insightful videos for a SB company.