Problems with FXCM

JillyB

Established member
Is anyone else experiencing problems with FXCM at the moment?

We have been trying to withdraw funds from an account with them for nearly two weeks now and just keep getting passed from one person to another, and asked again and again to resend details/withdrawl forms etc. But nothing is being resolved.

The account is fairly large (six figures) and I can't help but wonder if they are having financial problems.

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with them?

No the US FXCM - and I'm getting really worried about them.

Ah, sorry m8, can't help with that one. (Have a few details for the uk one)

I know the US have started the micro accounts. Start with something like 25 dollars, (which is laughable really). Just had a feeling that they were trying to push the new one a bit.

Try and find out the CEO's e mail and go direct to him.

Is it a large amount you are trying to withdraw?

If so perhaps try to withdraw numerous smaller amounts (provided the cost isn't prohibitive).

I suggest posting on ET - more Americans on there and they may have had experience of this, and will know the local laws better. Nothing like the threat of legal action to get things moving.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with FXCM at the moment?

We have been trying to withdraw funds from an account with them for nearly two weeks now and just keep getting passed from one person to another, and asked again and again to resend details/withdrawl forms etc. But nothing is being resolved.

The account is fairly large (six figures) and I can't help but wonder if they are having financial problems.

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with them?

now ur problem is solved or still u have problem?