Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

GBPUSD predictions for 11th July

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 11th July in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found on the website

My current trading strategy is on post #157 of this thread.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 88
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 90
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 77
Trading strategies/signals

Could you please provide clear signals because it's not clear from the chart what is the conclusion.

Hi hatemypips Thank you for your request.

When I trade I have been using the trading rules set out on post #157 of this thread. I use triplets as I will explain below.

I believe there are many other trading strategies and the CSV files I provide each night can be used for back testing a new trading strategy.

I attach 4 charts to point out different aspects.

The first chart shows the 5 minute candlesticks today of GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURUSD. These are related by arbitrage.

GBPUSD X EURGBP = EURUSD.

Today the trading strategy of post #157 can be used. At 5 am (Canada GMT-4) you can see the GBPUSD follow the EURUSD down from its daily S1 at 1.1739 as the London session kicks in. EURUSD hits its daily level 1.1698 and bounces up. GBPUSD is following. So using the triplet information is very useful.

I do not load the triplet VRM chart information each night because it is all on the website at

https://www.complexhamiltoniansystems.com/fxcharts/

for 13 FX pairs.

For this post I attach the 3 VRM charts for GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURUSD to make my point about triplets.

You can see that EURUSD has closed the day above the short term trend channel middle for the last 8 days. It has been short term bullish for that long. And last week it closed the week above the long term trend channel middle. That is the first time since the 26th February. If EURUSD closes this week above the long term trend channel middle then the likelihood of EURUSD turning long term bullish starts to increase.

Looking at the three charts you can see that EURUSD is leading the pack and GBPUSD is following. EURGBP long term trend channel has just been moving sideways as a bystander.

I have seen from experience that when a FX price approaches the middle of the long term trend channel then it takes a number of days to pass through or bounce off the level and volatility will increase.

The VRM charts show the range top to bottom of the short term trend channel. So another strategy to trade the EURUSD would be to buy just above the short term trend channel middle with a stop loss on the other side and a take profit at the top of the short term trend channel.

I have used a lot of VRM terminology here which is described in detail in the attachments of the first post of this thread.

Attachments

• 2018-07-11-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-5min-1115.png
    2018-07-11-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-5min-1115.png
    270.1 KB · Views: 92
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    59.9 KB · Views: 100
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    58.5 KB · Views: 114
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 85
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 11th July

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

EURGBP and EURUSD VRM levels and 10 other FX pairs were on the website

Here are the results for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD.

TWO ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD high for the day at daily sentiment level 1.3287 then fell to the middle of the middle of the short term trend channel at 1.3247.

GBPUSD then found support and rose to daily S1 sentiment level 1.3267 before falling to weekly level 1.3203 / daily level 1.3206.

EURUSD fell from its daily high to daily level 1.1669 as GBPUSD fell to its low.

SECOND ATTACHMENT

Shows 10 minute charts as GBPUSD and EURUSD fell to their lows for the day.

I now find looking at 10 minute charts to look at price interaction with VRM levels to be useful.

There were some large gaps between VRM levels to trade between.

Attachments

• 2018-07-11-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-07-11-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    528.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 2018-07-11-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1515.png
    2018-07-11-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1515.png
    538.7 KB · Views: 85
GBPUSD predictions for 12th July

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 12th July in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found on the website

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 87
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 102
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61 KB · Views: 90
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 12th July

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

TWO ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD low for the day at weekly level 1.3179

GBPUSD high for the day at daily sentiment level 1.3244

GBPUSD spent over 2 hours breaking through daily sentiment level 1.3223 on its second rally up to daily sentiment level 1.3237

Meanwhile EURUSD oscillated between its lowest daily sentiment level 1.1648 and its highest daily sentiment level 1.1697

SECOND ATTACHMENT

Shows the 10 minute charts as GBPUSD rallied from its low to its high for the day

Attachments

• 2018-07-12-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-07-12-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    516.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 2018-07-12-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1155.png
    2018-07-12-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1155.png
    534.1 KB · Views: 86
GBPUSD predictions for 13th July

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 13th July in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 86
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 94
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61 KB · Views: 80
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 13th July

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD started the 24 hours in a fall. GBPUSD spent at least 7 hours breaking down through weekly level 1.3179.

GBPUSD low for the day at daily level 1.3100

GBPUSD then followed EURUSD up from its low at weekly level 1.1623

Meanwhile EURGBP fell from its high at daily level 0.8870 to daily sentiment level 0.8826

Attachments

• 2018-07-13-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-30min.png
    2018-07-13-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-30min.png
    576.5 KB · Views: 102
GBPUSD predictions for 16th July

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 16th July in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 75
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 84
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 82
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 16th July

Weekly VRM levels in the top 31 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD high for the day at daily level 1.3292 in the same hour EURGBP made its low for the day at daily sentiment level 0.8816

Meanwhile EURUSD made a high for the day at weekly sentiment level 1.1722

Attachments

• 2018-07-16-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-07-16-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    462.6 KB · Views: 114
GBPUSD predictions for 17th July

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 17th July in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 80
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 87
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 80
Wow, i really cant make a head or tail of this posts. Its obvious that this is too advanced for my present level of understanding of the forex trading world, especially the CSV formats.
Thank you all the same.

Wow, i really cant make a head or tail of this posts. Its obvious that this is too advanced for my present level of understanding of the forex trading world, especially the CSV formats.
Thank you all the same.

Hi Golgothafx Thank you for your thanks.

The posts each day are the calculations from historical data. At least 15 years of historic data.

You will see a column of 24 numbers on the right. So H1, L1, S1 are the high, low and sentiment for one day into the future using 1 day historic data. H2, L2, S2 are the high, low and sentiment for two days into the future using 2 day historic data. And ditto right up to H8, L8, S8 are the high, low and sentiment for eight days into the future using 8 day historic data. Altogether that makes 24 levels.

The algorithm also calculates a short term trend channel you can see in blue on the right chart. The top, middle and bottom of this trend channel and the 24 levels are the road map or obstacle course for the GBP-USD the next day in the future. Ignore duplicate lines or lines just 2 basis points apart.

Now do the same again for weekly data. You end up with 24 levels and a long term trend channel in green on the left chart. This is the road map or obstacle course for the GBP-USD the next week in the future.

The CSV files you see in each post are the predictions for 100 days and 100 weeks all in one file. Each line gives the predictions for one date and the end of date results. You can use this for back testing your trading strategy using the levels.

GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 17th July

THREE ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

GBPUSD rose to the daily sentiment level 1.3266 and failed to break through the short term trend channel middle at 1.3259. Then fell to the bottom of its short term trend channel at 1.3075.

GBPUSD hit the level 1.3075 as EURGBP hit its high for the day at daily level 0.8917

Meanwhile EURUSD hit its high for the day about its highest weekly sentiment level 1.1739 when GBPUSD made its high.

SECOND & THIRD ATTACHMENTS

Show ten minute charts for the GBPUSD bounce from its short term trend channel middle 1.3259 down to the bottom of the short term trend channel at 1.3075.

Attachments

• 2018-07-17-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1450.png
    2018-07-17-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1450.png
    581.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 2018-07-17-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1040.png
    2018-07-17-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1040.png
    567.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 2018-07-17-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-07-17-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    573 KB · Views: 189
GBPUSD predictions for 18th July

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 18th July in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 78
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 67
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 73
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 18th July

TWO ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD fell to its low at daily level 1.3009. Then bounced off its long term trend channel bottom at 1.3019.

Meanwhile EURUSD bounced in sync as GBPUSD bounced off 1.3019.

EURUSD fell with GBPUSD and had some support for 4 hours at its daily sentiment level 1.1653. On the way back up this level became a resistance level.

SECOND ATTACHMENT

Shows the 10 minute charts as GBPUSD bounced off the bottom of its long term trend channel at 1.3019.

Attachments

• 2018-07-18-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1030.png
    2018-07-18-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1030.png
    554.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 2018-07-18-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-07-18-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    459.9 KB · Views: 77
GBPUSD predictions for 19th July

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 19th July in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 77
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 82
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 66
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 19th July

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD high for the day was at daily sentiment level 1.3084.

GBPUSD then fell to its low as EURGBP rose and collided with its short term trend channel top at 0.8939. They both then bounced.

Meanwhile EURUSD followed the bounce and made its high for the day at its daily level 1.1679

Attachments

• 2018-07-19-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-07-19-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    429 KB · Views: 79
GBPUSD predictions for 20th July

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 20th July in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 71
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 95
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 96
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 20th July

THREE ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATATCHMENT

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour, daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD was unable to break down through its short term trend channel bottom today at 1.3010. It then rallied to its high at weekly level 1.3137

Meanwhile EURUSD had support on its daily S1 sentiment level 1.1633. Then rallied with GBPUSD to its daily high at daily level 1.1735.

Meanwhile EURGBP could not break through its weekly level at 0.8955

SECOND AND THIRD ATTACHMENTS

Show 10 minute charts over the period of the GBPUSD & EURUSD rallies.

Attachments

• 2018-07-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-07-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    495.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 2018-07-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1220.png
    2018-07-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1220.png
    448.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 2018-07-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1630.png
    2018-07-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1630.png
    604 KB · Views: 100