Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

GBPUSD predictions for 14th June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 14th June in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found on the website

My current trading strategy is on page #20 post #157 of this thread.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 87
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 96
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 77
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 14th June - ECB Interest Rate Decision

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

EURGBP and EURUSD VRM levels and 10 other FX pairs were on the website

Here are the results for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD.

TWO ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD high for the day was at daily level 1.3441 prior to the ECB Interest Rate Decision .

On the ECB Interest Rate Decision the GBPUSD retraced back to 1.3441 before falling to daily level 1.3301 and retracing back up to the lowest daily sentiment level 1.3355

GBPUSD then fell to its low for the day at weekly level 1.3259.

Meanwhile EURUSD high for the day was at weekly level 1.1855 in response to the ECB Interest Rate Decision .

The EURUSD fell continuously from there falling down below the bottom of its short term trend channel and long term trend channel. EURUSD low for the day at weekly level 1.1561.

SECOND ATTACHMENT

Weekly VRM levels in the top 10 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 10 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

These charts show the price action about the VRM levels about the ECB Interest Rate Decision .

There were some large gaps between VRM levels to trade between.

Attachments

• 2018-06-14-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-06-14-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    559.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 2018-06-14-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1215.png
    2018-06-14-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1215.png
    612.8 KB · Views: 100
GBPUSD predictions for 15th June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 15th June in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found on the website

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 71
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 85
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 79
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 15th June

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD went to its low today at the weekly long term channel bottom 1.3211.

Then up to its daily high at weekly level 1.3300.

GBPUSD had a significant resistance level at daily sentiment level 1.3286.

Meanwhile EURUSD went from its low at daily sentiment level 1.1542 up to its daily high at weekly level 1.1629.

Lots of bounces off VRM levels.

Attachments

• 2018-06-15-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-06-15-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    555 KB · Views: 128
GBPUSD predictions for 18th June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 18th June in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 80
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 91
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 79
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 18th June

GBPUSD followed EURUSD today.

Today's GBPUSD low happened when EURUSD bounced off its short term trend channel bottom at 1.1571.

GBPUSD continued to bounce when EURUSD bounced off its daily sentiment levels at 1.1626 and 1.1599 and 1.1606

Meanwhile EURGBP found support at its low of the day at daily sentiment level 0.8729 and had its high at level 0.8780

Attachments

• 2018-06-18-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-06-18-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    623.9 KB · Views: 81
GBPUSD predictions for 19th June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 19th June in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 116
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 79
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 80
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 19th June

GBPUSD high for the day at daily sentiment level 1.3275

GBPUSD low for the day at weekly level 1.3149. Then attempted to get back inside the short term trend channel and failed to break through the bottom of the channel at 1.3184

Meanwhile EURGBP bounced off the middle of its short term trend channel at 0.8757

EURUSD failed to break through its highest weekly sentiment level at 1.1634 and fell to daily level 1.1542. Then rallied back to the lowest of its daily sentiment levels.

Attachments

• 2018-06-19-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-06-19-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    650.5 KB · Views: 75
GBPUSD predictions for 20th June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 20th June in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    60.7 KB · Views: 104
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 81
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 72
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 20th June

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD low for the day at bottom of short term trend channel 1.3152

GBPUSD high for the day at highest daily sentiment level 1.3216

Meanwhile EURUSD bounced off its daily level 1.1541 and failed to break up through its weekly S1 sentiment level 1.1590

Attachments

• 2018-06-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-30min.png
    2018-06-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-30min.png
    583.8 KB · Views: 102
GBPUSD predictions for 21st June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 21st June in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 62
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 83
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 86
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 21st June - BoE Interest Rate Decision

THREE ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

GBPUSD fell to weekly level 1.3106 prior to the BoE Interest Rate Decision. In the 30 minutes before the announcement the GBPUSD rallied and continued from here and upwards

GBPUSD high for the day at daily level 1.3272.

Meanwhile EURGBP fell on the BoE Interest Rate Decision to daily level 0.8724 then bounced.

EURUSD and GBPUSD both fell to their daily lows at the same time. EURUSD fell to the bottom of its short term trend channel at 1.1504 and bounced.

EURUSD high for the day was at weekly sentiment level 1.1634

SECOND AND THIRD ATTACHMENTS

Weekly VRM levels in the top 5 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 5 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Show the price action about the BoE Interest Rate Decision.

=================================================================

Attachments

• 2018-06-21-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-06-21-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    531.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 2018-06-21-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-5min-1000.png
    2018-06-21-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-5min-1000.png
    475.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 2018-06-21-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-5min-1142.png
    2018-06-21-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-5min-1142.png
    497.6 KB · Views: 87
GBPUSD predictions for 22nd June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 22nd June in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 109
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 81
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 67
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 22nd June

GBPUSD low for the day was at daily sentiment level 1.3247

GBPUSD followed EURUSD to their highs for the day. GBPUSD high occurred when EURUSD made its high at daily level 1.1669.

EURUSD has now closed the day above its short term trend channel middle at 1.1641 . If EURUSD can continue to close the day above its short term trend channel middle then EURUSD will become short term bullish.

Retracements of the GBPUSD back to its EMA(4,7) channel can be seen at its VRM levels.

Meanwhile EURGBP made its daily low at its short term trend channel middle at 0.8752

Attachments

• 2018-06-22-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-06-22-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    720 KB · Views: 111
GBPUSD predictions for 25th June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 25th June in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 73
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 90
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 76
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 25th June

TWO ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

GBPUSD was trapped in the daily sentiment levels today. Low at the lowest daily level 1.3223. High at the highest daily sentiment level 1.3290

Meanwhile EURGBP bounced off daily S1 sentiment level 0.8784 and rose to its high at daily level 0.8821

EURUSD bounced off it short term trend channel middle at 1.1628 and rose to its high at daily level 1.1712

SECOND ATTACHMENT

GBPUSD Weekly VRM levels in the top 5 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 5 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Shows the 5 minute price action of GBPUSD from 1.3233 up to its daily high at 1.3290

=============================================================

Attachments

• 2018-06-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-06-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    553.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 2018-06-25-GBPUSD-5min-1107.png
    2018-06-25-GBPUSD-5min-1107.png
    177 KB · Views: 171
GBPUSD predictions for 26th June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 26th June in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 117
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 119
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.3 KB · Views: 157
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 26th June

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Today GBPUSD followed EURUSD

GBPUSD reached its daily high when EURUSD hit its daily high at its highest weekly sentiment level 1.1719

Both then fell. GBPUSD fell to daily level 1.3209 while EURUSD found support at its weekly sentiment level 1.1660

GBPUSD and EURUSD both then retraced up to their lowest daily sentiment levels 1.3243 and 1.1677 respectively.

Finally GBPUSD followed EURUSD down to their daily lows when EURUSD hit weekly S1 sentiment level 1.1643.

Attachments

• 2018-06-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hour.png
    2018-06-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hour.png
    472 KB · Views: 185
GBPUSD predictions for 27th June

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 27th June in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 168
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 111
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 110
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 27th June

Falls for both GBPUSD & EURUSD.

Once GBPUSD fell through the lowest daily sentiment level 1.3212 it was completely bearish.

EURUSD had some support on the middle of its short term trend chart 1.1627 but finally fell through and nearly made the weekly level 1.1536.

GBPUSD fell to its weekly level 1.1.3109

GBPUSD thought there was a support level at 1.3150 but that was too late because it had already fallen through VRM level 1.3160

EURUSD thought there was support at 1.1600 but it had already fallen through VRM level 1.1612

===========================================================

Attachments

• 2018-06-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-06-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    268.9 KB · Views: 143