Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
Please find attached my chart of GBPUSD for the period 9th - 13th April 2018. I have overlaid my proprietary 'Spectrum Levels' which, I am sure you'll agree, are also highly significant. I'll let the viewer decide who's are more significant and why.
Actually the VRM levels are looking a lot more significant on this one gka..

oh sorry they are ermm spectrum levels, thanks cbrads :cheesy:

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 17th April

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

EURGBP and EURUSD VRM levels and 10 other FX pairs were on the website

https://www.complexhamiltoniansystems.com/fxcharts/

Here are the results for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Today the GBPUSD began by following EURUSD and made its daily high when EURUSD made its high at weekly VRM level 1.2409.

GBPUSD made its low today at weekly sentiment level 1.4285 / lowest daily sentiment level 1.4283.

There were some large gaps between VRM levels to trade between.

Attachments

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD predictions for 18th April

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 18th April in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found at

My current trading strategy is on page #20 post #157 of this thread.

Attachments

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 18th April

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD high for the day was at weekly sentiment levels 1.4306 and daily S1 sentiment level 1.4306. Weekly and daily data sets calculated the same level.

Then GBPUSD fell to the short term trend channel middle at 1.4189. Bounced back up and failed to break through the daily level 1.4239.

Attachments

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD predictions for 19th April

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 19th April in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found at

Attachments

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 19th April

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD high for the day close to weekly S1 sentiment level 1.4250. I guess all the sell orders were waiting there.

GBPUSD unable to pull 1 hour EMA(4,7) channel through lowest weekly sentiment level 1.4228.

GBPUSD sold off down to daily level 1.4068. I have the low for the day as 1.40684.

Note on the nightly chart that the short term trend channel top has now collided with the long term trend channel top.

Attachments

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD predictions for 20th April

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 20th April in New York.

Attachments

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
GBPUSD high for the day close to weekly S1 sentiment level 1.4250. I guess all the sell orders were waiting there.

GBPUSD sold off down to daily level 1.4068. I have the low for the day as 1.40684.
VRM mouse had already predicted these levels

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD fell out the bottom of the wedge today

VRM mouse had already predicted these levels

The GBPUSD fell down out of your wedge today because the market was bearish. Why was the market bearish? Because it could not break upwards through the daily VRM sentiment levels especially daily sentiment level S1 at 1.4097

Last edited:

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 20th April

Today the GBPUSD was always bearish as it could not break up through the daily S1 sentiment level 1.4097. I have the high for the day 1.40943

The GBPUSD fell to the middle of the long term trend channel at 1.4043 and found some support. But then fell through this level down to the daily short term trend bottom 1.4004 and finally hit the level 1.3997 just before close.

EURGBP bounced on its short term trend channel top 0.8787.

Attachments

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD predictions for 23th April

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 23th April in New York.

Attachments

Last edited:

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 23th April

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Today the GBPUSD tried to rally twice through the weekly S1 sentiment level 1.4023 and failed. The GBPUSD high for the day was at the highest daily sentiment level 1.4029

The GBPUSD then fell to the daily level 1.3946 where it retraced and tried from 8:00 to 13:00 to break through. Finally breaking down through in the 14:00 hour.

Attachments

gka

Dec 16, 2017
GBPUSD predictions for 24th April

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 24th April in New York.

Attachments