Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usdjpy

4hr pin on the dollar/yen - not convinced it looks particularly bullish yet but it's bounced around this price before, I might get an entry if it retraces a little.

Gbpusd

Cable retests the extreme of the previous 1hr swing hi/lox3 zone 4521-05 and area of today's current lows, to put in a HL on 5-30min t/f's, now finding some resistance at the previous minor swing lo=prev supp=potential sbr with confluence of 50% fib of the 4693-4513 swing down, - which is 4605 area.

G/L

szzgup.gif

some unusual price action noted for eur/usd ... caught my eye.. seems like markets nervous ahead of fomc for fx

Gbpjpy

Failed retest of yesterday's high with 61.8% fib confluence from Friday's high and bouncing off the trend line from 15/4/09.

Apologies for no chart but haven't got time to wait for it to upload....

Failed retest of yesterday's high with 61.8% fib confluence from Friday's high and bouncing off the trend line from 15/4/09.

Apologies for no chart but haven't got time to wait for it to upload....

NZDJPY looking all right as well

Charts for Kitejedi

Attachments

• nzdjpy nic.gif
    nzdjpy nic.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 155
  • gbpjpy nic.gif
    gbpjpy nic.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 191
Careful With Those Gbpjpy, Crude And Nzdjpy.... There Is Something Not RIGHT..... Maybe I Am Just Being Paranoid...........

Last edited:
Dow 5 Minute

5 Minute Dow break out from consolidation levels.I blame Kilphil for tempting me to trade lower time frames...even the Ftse 1 minute but surely he wouldn't trade oil on 1 minute:)
even the euro/dollar works on 5 minute charts on breaks of support/rest consolidation majority of time but I still favour the hourly forex.

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 128
Gj

I see a daily reversal at a daily pivot on GJ and I am watching for a higher 1hr low.

Cable has been roughly 4hr rangebound for over 1 week now. Waiting for it to tip its hand. When it finally breaks out the move will be worth waiting for.

USDJPY Daily - please comment.

Price rejected off 95.72 weekly and daily level, pinbar is forming right now. 38 fib is also nearby. Problem areas are marked as zones on the attached chart. The third problem area is the descending weekly TL. Please comment.

Attachments

• 0059 usdjpy d1.gif
    0059 usdjpy d1.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.