Phew! Back to basics...

So Gumping I am confused at your Posts are in in favor of them and have something
say, Just because I don't have much regard for these courses It does not mean we just want to hear negative views.
It would be helpful to listen to the views of someone who attended this seminar a while back. Good or Bad.

Hi Gamma

I'm essentially ambivalent on the course. I've reviewed it on a post down in the seminars and tutors forum. I did make the money back from trading setups that were taught in the course. Many didn't and I would agree that the seminar's esteemed leader dioes not trade. Ultimately I would sum the course up as a course that taught technical and fundamental analysis - which is not the same as a course that teaches someone how to trade. 2 or 3 good books would cover all the content for less than 100 quid. And all of the setups would be found here for free.

nick

Try toni turner's books on day and short term trading for a next step. Also stan wiesenstein (sp?). Finally wyckoff.

Stan weinstien's book i bought new, for a couple of quid on ebay [+p&p]..:)! T.T.'s day trading bought over the net. Ordered wyckoff but have to wait till end of the month.
Turner recommends weinstein, darvas so i'm somewhere on the right track..:smart:
Turners' book [day trading], was certainaly an eye opener for me, [what a different world!], but too fast for me for a start [& too expensive for a small budget?].
Weinstein: 'Basics', here we have it... Hope to finish the book in next couple of weeks reading it where/when I can. Excellent!

&, some time I'll get back to reading more of this site!!

Thanks for the recommendations
Good trading!
Nick

Last edited: