Thanks dante

Status
Not open for further replies.
zupcon my dear troubled child

It must be tiring for you to constantly have to post that Grey1 was a vendor that was allowed to get away with not having a vendor badge even though moderators have said that they do not give out vendor badges and neither do Admin. So I have a suggestion that should make this "chore" a task of total ease for you.

Start a new Thread and call it something like:

"Grey1 Was A Vendor and Was Allowed To Not Display A Vendor Badge and It's Not Fair"

Then whenever you think that it is time for all of the 190,000 members to be reminded of this you can just type "Bump" and it will be at the top of the new posts thread.

It will save you having to constantly type this reminder on every thread and is a highly efficient way of doing so.

Yours in Prayer to Ease Your Suffering

Father Jack Hackett

Start a new Thread and call it something like:

"Grey1 Was A Vendor and Was Allowed To Not Display A Vendor Badge and It's Not Fair"

Bless you father, and may the good lord have mercy on your soul.

Its a good suggestion, but I always find that a more targetted hit and run gurilla style appoach works best when exposing hypocrisy.

The moderators and the deluded provide so many opportunities to have a pop that it would be rude not to take advantage of them

Give my regards to Ted & Mrs Doyle.

I sometimes get the feeling that most of the 190,000 T2W accounts are latent multiple nicknames created by vendors for use at a later date to promote or defend themselves.

why are there so many 1-2 post heros on this site now? are all our memebrs that gutless they have 2 hide behind a fake nick? ******s

ummmm YES ! of course the mods or admin could track the IP address, but they wont :LOL:

why are there so many 1-2 post heros on this site now? are all our memebrs that gutless they have 2 hide behind a fake nick? ******s

Strange thing is I thought Father Jack was my sockpuppet but apparently not - or it is it's been h4xord!

Strange thing is I thought Father Jack was my sockpuppet but apparently not - or it is it's been h4xord!

lol i thought yours was mrs_doyle :confused: oh well :)

It kind of begs the question who would have the power re resurect banned members. Thats a rhetorical question by the way so no need for the mods to answer

:LOL:

It kind of begs the question who would have the power re resurect banned members. Thats a rhetorical question by the way so no need for the mods to answer

:LOL:

rhetorical or not, you are now coming across as slightly deranged, you are attempting to troll imo, badly! give it a rest (n)

Bless you father, and may the good lord have mercy on your soul.

Its a good suggestion, but I always find that a more targetted hit and run gurilla style appoach works best when exposing hypocrisy.

The moderators and the deluded provide so many opportunities to have a pop that it would be rude not to take advantage of them

Give my regards to Ted & Mrs Doyle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is One for the ceiling

How many times does it have to be said eh and still it does not land.

This is why, no matter how much you plead and grovel, you will not be permitted to join the elite Sclub7 nor the platypus lounge nor anywhere else where you may become enlightened in the wallet, as I am the gatekeeper, and all members have to be vetted by and known personally to me.

As a consequence of this you will always remain firmly behind the great purple wall of insurmountable objects where all cannon fodder belongs and deserves to be. Do you see or do you not see :cheesy: and while we are about it, you do not display the necessary marmite, condoms and that other stuff, the name of which escapes me for the minute but I will come back to that in the next lesson.

No ! I thought not. Well let me explain in such a way that you may be able to grasp it and let us see if this time it lands. As podgy says, obvious it is, screaming at you.

All of this will now have to wait as I am verri bizzi.
Currently taking calls from inner earth, mars and snickers congratulating me on my latest posts!:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.