Pgi

Hi all,

Has anyone else tried to open a new accout with BOM??

I emailed Wagner & Wright yesterday to query why I had to open a new BOM account and was told not to worry about it. Apparently they were advised when they first started that it may be best to have all former PGI clients completely sever all ties with PGI, but they have since been assured there's no need for any of PGI's clients to open new accounts.

I emailed Wagner & Wright yesterday to query why I had to open a new BOM account and was told not to worry about it. Apparently they were advised when they first started that it may be best to have all former PGI clients completely sever all ties with PGI, but they have since been assured there's no need for any of PGI's clients to open new accounts.

I can tell you why they want you to do this. Because they would have an affiliate program with BOM just as PGI did. If you are in your account under the tab MY ACCOUNT>AFFILIATE you can see that there is a sliding scale that 'affiliates' are paid based on the amount of 'revenue' (loss) any members they bring on have. W&W would have an affiliate program running and in the event their alerts go bad they make money on the back end. Most of these places would be doing this program I'm sure.

HI juiser

Have you sent them your paperwork and paying them now, I didn't get the Dutch but I haven't sent them any paperwork yet.

HI juiser

Have you sent them your paperwork and paying them now, I didn't get the Dutch but I haven't sent them any paperwork yet.

Sorry Molly, got my dates wrong. I started with them about 2 weeks ago, but got emails from them for about 2 weeks or so prior to that. So far it's been OK.

I got alerts up to Friday last week, received an email yesterday (I think) saying no more alerts unless I pay.

I got alerts up to Friday last week, received an email yesterday (I think) saying no more alerts unless I pay.

So what's the issue? You seem to be hesitant about making your decision. Have you traded on the alerts you received? Were they successful?

Hello there
Just wish to follow up with my report on my “extended” trial with the regents markets.

Further to the 22 losses i suffered in 9 days, a few days back,

i started receiving alerts this week

and tonight i had another 5 losses: swiss, French, e150, dutch and Belgian ( the uk and german won = 7 alerts all up.

The interesting, and the sickening, thing is that rm passed these losses as wins in their post trading report. I doubled and tripled my check for the losing trades and found it impossible that these alerts could have won. I love to be corrected with facts and figures, not just “we know what we do” b/s.

Any comments?

Yes I'm hesitant as I had read where someone hadn't received any alerts since they put the paperwork in a couple of weeks ago so I wanted to see if others were or weren't getting alerts and have paid.

Yes I'm hesitant as I had read where someone hadn't received any alerts since they put the paperwork in a couple of weeks ago so I wanted to see if others were or weren't getting alerts and have paid.

Yes, I saw that too. It's on another PGI thread here on Trade2win. If you have a look you'll see that the person who posted the comment has since updated readers on his experience, and according to his/her latest post all seems to be good. I haven't had any problems with Wagner & Wright at all, but maybe other members of this forum have. I guess if so they will comment.

I'm hoping a few more people will come forward and let us know if all is OK. I've never had to pay for the monthly service before as PGI never charged me, they were suppose to after giving me a few months free but it never happened, I pretty much didn't use the service when daylight savings was on as the alerts came in too late for me, so I was only just getting back into it when all this happened. It is 10.45pm way after my bed time so I better get off here, going to bed a little later as the kids are on holidays, better go get 3 kids to bed.

Hopefully a few more will reply overnight and let me know that all is OK.

thanks

Hi,
No problems with Wagner and wright although I did have two losing alerts last week. Can anyone confirm that for me? They were on Euro150 on the 12/4 and Italian on the 13/4.Although I did go to the 4th hour and won on the Italian, couldn't on the euro150 as it was the end of trading for the day. I should have followed on at the start of trading next day though as it would have won!

I don't get the Euro or the Italian - below was in an email from Wagner and Wright.

12/4: Euro 150 Up @ 1210 - successful in 4th hour.

13/4: Irish Up @ 810 - successful in 1st hour.

13/4: Italian Down @ 910 - successful in 4th hour.

I didn't get any email with results maybe because I am paying for their alerts? And obviously we're supposed to go further than 3 hours? I haven't had any instructions about that.

As you can see from the results listed below, 24 alerts have been sent, with 19 of them successful in the 1st or 2nd hour:

28/3: Euro 100 Down @1010GMT - successful in 2nd hour.

29/3: German Up @ 910GMT - successful in 3rd hour.

29/3: French Up @1210GMT - successful in 3rd hour.

30/3: Euro 150 Down @ 910GMT - successful in 1st hour.

31/3: German Up @ 810GMT - successful in 1st hour.

31/3: Dutch Down @ 1010GMT - successful in 1st hour.

1/4: UK Up @ 810GMT - successful in 1st hour.

4/4: Swiss Down @ 1110GMT - successful in 2nd hour.

5/4: Belgian Down @ 810 - successful in 1st hour.

6/4: Euro 150 Up @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.

6/4: Spanish Down @ 1210 - successful in 1st hour.

7/4: Italian Down @ 810 - successful in 2nd hour.

8/4: Dutch Down @ 910 - successful in 1st hour.

11/4: Dutch Up @ 1110 - successful in 2nd hour.

12/4: French Down @ 910 - successful in 2nd hour.

12/4: Euro 150 Up @ 1210 - successful in 4th hour.

13/4: Irish Up @ 810 - successful in 1st hour.

13/4: Italian Down @ 910 - successful in 4th hour.

14/4: Swedish Up @ 1210 – successful in 3rd hour.

15/4: French Down @ 1110 – successful in 1st hour.

15/4: Compq Up @ 1410 – successful in 2nd hour.

15/4: Wall St Up @ 1410 – successful in 2nd hour.

18/4: Swiss Down @ 810 - successful in 1st hour.

18/4: Belgian Down @ 810 - successful in 1st hour.

I've received another 3 alerts since then on the Dutch and Compq last night and the UK tonight, all successful 1st hour.

Just finished trading on another alert from Wagner & Wright [Irish]. That's 6 alerts I've got this week, and every one has gone straight through in the 1st hour.

Well I have to say it's very strange for someone to come on here asking if something looks dodgy and then when they are told it is dodgy they proceed anyway. I mean why ask in the first place? If it is some attempt to promote this regent outfit then it's very foolish and will backfire spectacularly like all the others (see London Global Investments as an example). Maybe sydneysider just thinks he knows better and has to find out for himself.

No offence Sydnersider but its not like you weren't warned. People always believe what they want to believe, until they find out the hard way. This thread is a perfect example of how these scams keep going, no doubt someone else will be along in a few weeks disregarding all they are told and losing their money whilst these guys are laughing all the way to the bank.