Pgi

Ouch, that would've hurt. So how many successive wins do you need to break even.
Sounds like a repeat from 2 years ago.

Well to make back $5000 based on the PGI Strategy and with the current return from BOM would take 27 consecutive wins. I don't have enough in the account to bet at the proper rate and cannot deposit any more to it.

Its inaccurate - I have been checking - things are not updated. It is there to fool the public.

What is Jeremy?
If you are talking about the results on the PGI Blog or website they are almost totally accurate however There are 3 results that are not. The problem is that although most results are wins people do not realise how much each loss takes to make back. So you can win 9 out of every 10 and just be breaking even.

Another loss tonight, maybe lucky I didn't have more money in the account or it would be gone as well. That's the 3rd this month out of 12 alerts...

This is the first time that time slot has lost this year. Far out !!!! What a way to start the new year. The German slot of 11:10 was also the first loss for this year. This is outrageous to say the least. What do we do now ? Not trade French, German and the UK ? They are the main indices that have lost. French has now lost 5, German 3 and UK 6 this year so far.

This is the first time that time slot has lost this year. Far out !!!! What a way to start the new year. The German slot of 11:10 was also the first loss for this year. This is outrageous to say the least. What do we do now ? Not trade French, German and the UK ? They are the main indices that have lost. French has now lost 5, German 3 and UK 6 this year so far.

Yes but they are also the indices that are most often traded.

All, there is a threat from BOM new website, please check it in the virtual Enviornment and see whether you can bet intraday on indices in the new website or not!!!

They will launch it by 10 Jul.(n)

All, there is a threat from BOM new website, please check it in the virtual Enviornment and see whether you can bet intraday on indices in the new website or not!!!

They will launch it by 10 Jul.(n)

what is the site called ?

Another loss tonight, maybe lucky I didn't have more money in the account or it would be gone as well. That's the 3rd this month out of 12 alerts...

Is this 2010 or 2008, can you compare the similarities, I guess the 27 consecutive wins now becomes 35. Would anybody have more than 20% of the total amount that they have deposited into their accounts? ( accounts 2 years old or more)

Is this 2010 or 2008, can you compare the similarities, I guess the 27 consecutive wins now becomes 35. Would anybody have more than 20% of the total amount that they have deposited into their accounts? ( accounts 2 years old or more)

Think the question should be does anyone have money left. My account is down 30 times my inital deposit to the account.

It is gambling! BET ON MARKET! I feel I am like a addicted gambler, I am trying to recover my losses again with gambling, we are mentally ill now! We are fooled by PGI.
Back to my question if you can earn why you may share your secret with others!!???

I have checked the BOM site out and it is true, I can not find the intraday to trade per hour, it only has per day. I have sent an e-mail to PGI to find out how to trade.

To respond to mshboy1 blog: This is a blog for PGI users to share what they are using with other PGI users and newies. I come here to see how other people are trading and particular strategies they use that makes them trade the alerts they get.

We come here to help each other. We also come here to see what we lost as well. The trades we get are about 90% right compared to the wrong. One we do get a wrong we all get very emotional and upset and start typing crap. When the trades are perfect we are all happy as larry.

We have to face it that it is not a perfect world and learn to accept the good with the bad. What people trade on their accounts is not something PGI can monitor. What they say is trade what you are comfortable with. So it is not their fault if you trade $1000 on a bad trade and lose it. If you trade $50 and win it is not their fault you traded small and could have won more.

Your emotions can not be controlled by PGI, they just provide the best alerts they can and it is your best judgement of what to do with it. So if you feel like you are gambling, stop trading for a few days to chill out.

I have checked the BOM site out and it is true, I can not find the intraday to trade per hour, it only has per day. I have sent an e-mail to PGI to find out how to trade.

To respond to mshboy1 blog: This is a blog for PGI users to share what they are using with other PGI users and newies. I come here to see how other people are trading and particular strategies they use that makes them trade the alerts they get.

We come here to help each other. We also come here to see what we lost as well. The trades we get are about 90% right compared to the wrong. One we do get a wrong we all get very emotional and upset and start typing crap. When the trades are perfect we are all happy as larry.

We have to face it that it is not a perfect world and learn to accept the good with the bad. What people trade on their accounts is not something PGI can monitor. What they say is trade what you are comfortable with. So it is not their fault if you trade $1000 on a bad trade and lose it. If you trade $50 and win it is not their fault you traded small and could have won more.

Your emotions can not be controlled by PGI, they just provide the best alerts they can and it is your best judgement of what to do with it. So if you feel like you are gambling, stop trading for a few days to chill out.

Thanks dobsen, our emotiones can not be controlled by them, but still I think it is like gambling, overally who could ever earn money from this system? regards, M

If you put your mouse cursor over where it says DOUBLE BETS underneath it comes up with intraday / double.
So it isn't gone, just different to get to it.

I can not seem to find the DOUBLE BETS link anywhere.
attachment.php

Attachments

• BOM.png
    BOM.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 628
Dobsen,

if you go to the drop down list next to start time, and pick a time, you will get a choice of end times on the drop down list next to end time. Then you can choose to place a bet for an hour or whatever.

Hope this helps