Pgi

Sure was. Too close for freaking comfort. And all for little profit too. If you notice, as you get closer to the 2nd or 3rd hour the profits gets cut down

Do you mean the profit gets cut so that if you sell out early you get less profit the closer it is to the hour

You know last night's alert was suppose to win on the first: you can see it as the trend tried to get under but just missed out. And then the 2nd and the 3rd hour was just rising. Lucky I pulled out early on the 1st hour and get my money back and then re-traded on the 2nd and 3rd so did not lose too much on the alert. Could have lost more.

You know last night's alert was suppose to win on the first: you can see it as the trend tried to get under but just missed out. And then the 2nd and the 3rd hour was just rising. Lucky I pulled out early on the 1st hour and get my money back and then re-traded on the 2nd and 3rd so did not lose too much on the alert. Could have lost more.
Are you telling me that the Swiss and Swedish alerts were rise alerets? and how is it that you get your money back when you pull out early?

No. Swedish was TO FALL (DOWN). On betonmarkets you can SELL your trade before the end of the end of the hour if you want. So at 10 mins before the hour I had a feeling from seeing the trend that it would not go my way so I SOLD my trade and got back a few cents more then my trade price. BUT you can still see the graph so it gives you a chance to then re-trade but at least it is not a double up situation but starting as if it was the 1st trade. I hope that makes sense.