Pgi

Never been a big fan of the UK market, it has lost 6 times out of 34 trades (18% of the time) in 2010 and of the 21 losses this year, it has accounted for almost 30% of them... Damn the UK Market

These 3 losses in a row have certainly put a huge dent in the PGI's 96% success rate, my calculations now have them running at 91% for 2010, with the 80% returns from BOM the system will struggle to make a profit under these conditions!!!

Interesting...

Yes you are totally right. UK has always been a trouble index. I have learnt to just get on with and just re-strat. I use to be up my a**e about it but now just going to continue and get better at how much I trade on what market. I will get there.

Yep lost a chunk on UK last night. Generally don't expect the same market to lose twice in a row especially when it has strong downward movement initially I expected it to bounce up again but this wasn't the case last night...

Yeah I totally did not expect, like last time, to have a lost after already 2 indices lost the day before. What are the chances of that ? Oh well. S**t happens. But you know I am numb to it now and realized that it is part of the process. Now that is has happened to me TWICE I think I have become stronger and will just have to recoup what I have lost in the next few weeks.

Until further notice I have banned the UK index from my trading strategy...

Even after I go back through the results and analyse the UK winning trades vs the losses, my strategy is better off with out it...

We battle on...

Until further notice I have banned the UK index from my trading strategy...

Even after I go back through the results and analyse the UK winning trades vs the losses, my strategy is better off with out it...

We battle on...

Belgium has done it now with 2 losses in succession. Even stranger I noticed that the French index wouldve won the 2nd hour both times, the Belgium never came close to winning.

Belgium has done it now with 2 losses in succession. Even stranger I noticed that the French index wouldve won the 2nd hour both times, the Belgium never came close to winning.

Another thought, maybe BOM has told PGI,it's time for BOM to claw back some profits?(n)

Another thought, maybe BOM has told PGI,it's time for BOM to claw back some profits?(n)

Although that would be beneficial to a small degree for both BOM and PGI it is a bit far fetched. What is of concern is that the losing bets lost so drastically why wasn't the alert for the other direction?

Although that would be beneficial to a small degree for both BOM and PGI it is a bit far fetched. What is of concern is that the losing bets lost so drastically why wasn't the alert for the other direction?

Must be the new analyst still learning how to read the charts?

Hi Peter Jensen,

On 16/9/09 we received an email from PGI announcing changes "in order to ensure more qantity and accruacy of the market alerts we send".

This included the appointment of the 2 analysts. It was also stated in that email that:

"the analayst will provide a recap weekly of the alerts sent to you as a valued client, plus a market recap and predication for the coming week. These steps have been taken to ensure you "the client" are receiveing the most from your PGI subscription."

I myself have never received any such 'recap'.

Given the dismal performance of PGI's alerts for April it is now time for some kind of explanation from the analysts. I think as paying clients we are owed this as a minimum.

Can you please organise for this to happen ASAP.

Hi Peter Jensen,

On 16/9/09 we received an email from PGI announcing changes "in order to ensure more qantity and accruacy of the market alerts we send".

This included the appointment of the 2 analysts. It was also stated in that email that:

"the analayst will provide a recap weekly of the alerts sent to you as a valued client, plus a market recap and predication for the coming week. These steps have been taken to ensure you "the client" are receiveing the most from your PGI subscription."

I myself have never received any such 'recap'.

Given the dismal performance of PGI's alerts for April it is now time for some kind of explanation from the analysts. I think as paying clients we are owed this as a minimum.

Can you please organise for this to happen ASAP.

Well done ARG', come to think of it, I have never received a 'recap" either.

Well done ARG', come to think of it, I have never received a 'recap" either.

I think it is obvious that no one has. The one thing that has happened since then that was what the clients wanted was a record of the alerts.
I'd love to know how many people that work for PGI actively trade the alerts consistantly. I'm pretty sure the answer is zero.

I've had a ext hdd failure after my laptop carked it. Not on a good roll...Could really do with the couple of thousand we expected to be earning a week. Things are not looking good for the next few months.

Guess what... UK just failed to win after after 3rd hour... AGAIN!

I KNOW !!!! I nearly threw my iphone on the floor when i saw this ! Just to change the subject, have you had any experience with Forex trading ?

I KNOW !!!! I nearly threw my iphone on the floor when i saw this ! Just to change the subject, have you had any experience with Forex trading ?

No I haven't. Had a thought though...Should start another thread and have us come up with our own alerts for fun and see how we go using same sytem. Not using money, just a little competition of our own...see how we rate against PGI. Bugger it I'll make a thread now.

Ok let the game begin the thread is here The Game

Could be fun...