People make me laugh

chair.jpg

you might need one of these

All this talk about fighting
What are the views on this comment by our PM

You don't have to be anti American to find it abhorrent how quickly our leaders (of whatever party) can't wait to cross the Atlantic to go and suck the yank's cocks.

I preferred Charles De Gaulle's attitude.
And if the size of his conk was anything to go by, he probably had a big cöck as well.

Meanwhile, I read that Dick Clogg has committed a "gaffe" by describing the Iraq war as illegal.

Excellent work - and indeed you took your time in doing something like this.

So - we are potentially moving past DT hypothesis 1 - that you are a poor guy in a council flat, desperately needing to validate yourself on the internet by making people believe you are rich.

We now potentially enter the domain of - you are a genuinely wealthy person, desperately needing to validate yourself on the internet by making people believe you are rich.

For sure - if you were a swimming pool - diving in would not be advisable.

why do you care?? ur sounding like a bit of a cleft tbh.

Just like making a thread about charity, to validate that you're a good person...bet you shoved that down your friends throat after you went, right?

Screw that - I went round and squeezed money out of the tight buggers before I went.

What the hell multi-nick flamer started this thread? Or did he just follow it for a bit and then decide to leave T2W lol.

What made me really laugh,..is Roth' taking time out to write that little note,..place it on his motor,.take the photo,..and upload it !,....priceless LOL

shhhhhhh - I've got some hoops here.

If he cottons on, it'll be damn near impossible to have him jumping through them...

To be fair DT started all this

i think it all started when i said people suck at trading because they dont understand economics. DT must be having a bad week and be frustrated at my statement as he knows himself that it is true and is now projecting his trading inadequacies on me.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: oh keep digging this is priceless watching your pathetic attempt to get out of being humiliated.

Actually - I'm still leaning towards Glasgow council flat as I have never come across a person who posesses both the the wealth you claim and the insecurities you display.

I had thought the two were mutually exclusive but obviously now, I will reconsider.

Perhaps 13 year old boy & daddies Ferrari would be on the mark.

Right - 9 mins till the open.

Feel free to call me a retard and spastic for the remainder of the day.