People make me laugh

For shrinking peckers, you need stimulants, shrinking testicles and growing moobs steroids will do.

Or eat too much and you get all three :D

I don't follow - shrinking pecker in one hand, shrinking dangoobliones on the other hand, what's the problem?

You see how obvious that kind of gag was?? So obvious, that I changed the wording in my post before your reply because I knew you'd be unable to resist it! lol

For shrinking peckers, you need stimulants, shrinking testicles and growing moobs steroids will do.

Or eat too much and you get all three :D

Unsuprisingly, Arabian knows. He enjoys inhaling alkyl nitrates whilst dancing topless with glow sticks and is big on the gay scene. Good for him.

there are things you can do to avoid the shrinking balls and growing moobs accosiated with roids.

You see how obvious that kind of gag was?? So obvious, that I changed the wording in my post before your reply because I knew you'd be unable to resist it! lol

Like F E Smith, I could sooner hold a hot coal in my mouth etc. :) Amyway, thank you for the set up.

Do steroids not lead to droopiness? I knew someone who took them regularly (didn't ask him about the dingle weakness though) until he started getting heart problems in his early 30s.

Do steroids not lead to droopiness? I knew someone who took them regularly (didn't ask him about the dingle weakness though) until he started getting heart problems in his early 30s.

Shouldn't lead to droopiness, although can happen if you dont cycle properly and dont do things correctly post cycle.

Anway, topic has swayed off a little! Lets get back to how tough we all are.
I once saw Timsk reduce a garden shed to matchwood using only his bare hands.

Shouldn't lead to droopiness, although can happen if you dont cycle properly and dont do things correctly post cycle.

Good idea.

I could batter all o yees.

You're clearly not familiar with the scottish patois. He's just talking about the tricks he can get up to in his chippie

DionysusToast, listen i was a bouncer for 6 years in this citys roughest night spots, i have no problem calling anyone a **** to their face as arabian has pointed out. hope this helps.

also i dont really see how me telling people they are stupid and **** at trading makes me out to be some sort of wanabe hard man in your eyes? do you have a complex regarding these matters?

And there we have the "I'm dead hard, me" post - right on queue.

I'm dead rich, I'm dead clever, I'm dead 'ard

You couldn't make this stuff up. Well, unless you are N R.

Let me guess... your dads a police man, right ?

Knob jokes and lavatory humour. No other country can do it like we do. And to think another thread was daring to question British humour. Benny Hill would be turning in his grave if he wasn't a) dead b) chasing some booby tart

Scrumpy Rage!

Knob jokes and lavatory humour. No other country can do it like we do. And to think another thread was daring to question British humour. Benny Hill would be turning in his grave if he wasn't a) dead b) chasing some booby tart

Scrumpy Rage!

a) No other country does booby tarts like us either. Proper jelly wobblers as well, not those nasty levitating fake things.

b) Well done for coining the phrase "booby tarts". (y)

This is the second time you've proven yourself hopelessly incorrect in this thread.

It was chateau de foudre blanche 07.

I heard the '07 was already pretty hard to come by as early as March '08. That's what the Asian gentleman told me in the local corner establishment.

Mind you - it never did age well... or go down well to be honest... Still - it held it's price well... I never saw it dip below 99p.