People make me laugh

All this talk about fighting
What are the views on this comment by our PM

Cameron's historic blunder: Fury as PM says we were 'junior partner' to Americans in 1940

David-Cameron-describes-Britain-junior-partner-Americans-1940.h

All this talk about fighting
What are the views on this comment by our PM

Who cares? The man's an utter numpty.

Returning to booby tarts:

bd472b0ea111.jpg

And there we have the "I'm dead hard, me" post - right on queue.

I'm dead rich, I'm dead clever, I'm dead 'ard

You couldn't make this stuff up. Well, unless you are N R.

Let me guess... your dads a police man, right ?

not claiming to be a hard man just letting the facts speak for themselves rgarding your wild acusaions of me not making any money, living in a glasgow council house, being a keyboard warrior and being beaten up in real life.

you could not be more wrong chump

no my dads not a police man, but he does have a huge ****.

Spanish89 told me that he only wears Armani clothes. Refuses to wear anything else.

im meant to be taking the ferrari to get serviced but i might just hang about here instead, watching toast get all upset is priceless. he must have lost alot of money this week and is now feeling rather inadequate

And spanish mentioned he was buying a Lambo and a rather nice speedboat too. I miss him. UNban him!!!

not claiming to be a hard man just letting the facts speak for themselves rgarding your wild acusaions of me not making any money, living in a glasgow council house, being a keyboard warrior and being beaten up in real life.

you could not be more wrong chump

no my dads not a police man, but he does have a huge ****.

Your dad has a huge cock ?

I think it's good that you are being introspective now that you realise what a knob you have been on the forum. Still, I feel that you may be being a little harsh on yourself in this assessment.

Perhaps you should consider yourself as just a little overzealous, carried away somewhat, a bit overtaken by your internet persona perhaps, a bit of a show off even ? But a huge cock ?

Well, if it's what you are comfortable with...

What made me really laugh,..is Roth' taking time out to write that little note,..place it on his motor,.take the photo,..and upload it !,....priceless LOL

just for you my friend, luckily enough for me someone just pulled into the council estate with one! :smart:

Excellent work - and indeed you took your time in doing something like this.

So - we are potentially moving past DT hypothesis 1 - that you are a poor guy in a council flat, desperately needing to validate yourself on the internet by making people believe you are rich.

We now potentially enter the domain of - you are a genuinely wealthy person, desperately needing to validate yourself on the internet by making people believe you are rich.

For sure - if you were a swimming pool - diving in would not be advisable.