People make me laugh

I like the 355, used to love it as a kid. Ok so it looks a bit dated now, but it still holds it's own.

Nice. I always liked the F40.

Attachments

• 1988_ferrari_f40_06_sb.jpg
    1988_ferrari_f40_06_sb.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 528
Anyone interested to buy a second hand Lambo?

I'm in need of some extra cash – my system hasn't performed well lately.

Attachments

• Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 168
I believe that you have an excellent car.

Why don't you have (or use) a camera that does it justice?

Unless you have no interest in photography I suppose.

There's no shame in owning a decent 348...;) although that paintwork is beyond rescue with Auto Glym's product range, that condition has nothing to do with poor digi-images..:LOL: Yes you can pick up the poor examples for 16K, but if they've been maintained correctly they're OK, good examples (spiders) with 30K on will fetch approx 26-28K..cracking motoring for the price of a 5 series..:)

There's no shame in owning a decent 348...;) although that paintwork is beyond rescue with Auto Glym's product range, that condition has nothing to do with poor digi-images..:LOL: Yes you can pick up the poor examples for 16K, but if they've been maintained correctly they're OK, good examples (spiders) with 30K on will fetch approx 26-28K..cracking motoring for the price of a 5 series..:)

links to these 16k and 25k 355's lol.

and its the camera, you wont find a better example then mine really. and autoglym lol, try swissvax and dojo juice.

also intrsting how my car can win concours shows with "beyond rescue" paint work, which aparantly you can pick up from a phone camera lol. some proper morons in this place.

yep, had a look, cant see no 25k 355's, or 15k for that matter. not like you to chat **** is it?

LAWL. You're a retard.

i love the haters on the forum, so funny. first i live in a council house and make no money trading, oh wait u have a ferrair? well in that case it must be a ****ter of one! so funny.

if you think its a 348 from the pic you clearly dont know jack about ferraris, which excludes you from this convo. ta ta

DT, I havn't watched/read this thread in full, I've no idea as to how and why it degenerated so badly..Can I politely suggest you use the ignore facility? I avoided using it until quite recently, but as a delightful consequence I have observed that pages of this thread were unavailable for me to view as several on my ignore list are clustered together feeding off each other, the same *pattern* is also visible on other threads...strange that..;) I couldn't put Arabian on ignore as he's still down as a mod, but other than that the facility has purred like a 348's DOHC, V8 3405cc, 300bhp (well maintained) engine ...:)