Path For The US Week Of 23 June 2003

a320

Established member
689 8
Nice slot on Bloomberg Tom, it take [email protected]'s to openly discuss stellar movements, I imagine you'll take alot of flack, but we will see how accurate are.

Cheers a320

SUNSEEKER

Established member
872 12
the path for today is complete. I would like to post it on a chart that I have made. This way there is no second guessing what I mean. Who can I email the chart to?

Sun

Sharky

Admin
5,642 434
Here's the chart in question..

Attachments

• daily path dow 23 june.gif
    daily path dow 23 june.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 588

sidinuk

Established member
624 5
Tom, I missed your slot on Bloomberg earlier (new housemate in BB!). Do you know if it will be repeated today?

Tim

SUNSEEKER

Established member
872 12
Nah, I dont think so Tim....

Well, it was mostly due to your (rightly) criticism that I put the path on chart form...that way there is no second guessing.....

Thanks Tim

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809
Tom

Enjoyed your Bloomberg slot and you posts here - the chart picture is worth a thousand words.

There must be some scientific base to astrological cycles as far as human behaviour is concerned (birds start flapping their wings at migration times in response to their in-built body clocks for example) and Hougaard's Market Cycles has a nice ring to it!!

Good trading

Jon

Helenqu

Established member
841 3
I suspect that women have a natural advantage in this area as we are wired into a 28 day cycle anyway :) Maybe is why we supposedly make better traders?

a320

Established member
689 8
Seems to be program trading taking place, PREM sell set @ -2.52.
Fair -1.16 buy 0.2 on S&P 500.

Cheers a320

sidinuk

Established member
624 5
Sunseeker,

From your chart it looks as though you were expecting the dow to rise a little from the open then head down for a bounce at about 3.30pm with an uptrend for the rest of the day. Is that right?

Tim

SUNSEEKER

Established member
872 12
Tim, that is right,,,,

I am long from here, but I dont like it Tim....this looks weak....but heck, stop is in, I bought the Dax futures here at 3219-20...running the balance right now

Helenqu

Established member
841 3
ESTX hit the S1 pivot and bounced up beautifully, CCIs are looking uncertain at the moment though.

SUNSEEKER

Established member
872 12
time is coming in here. I am stopped out for a loss. I have re-entered here basis time...but this is a weak market today

sidinuk

Established member
624 5
Monday's are usually nice trending days once it's sorted out which direction it wants to go in. You usually get the bounce about 3.00pm if it's going to turn around, so might be leaving it a bit late now. It made a little attempt to turn at 3.00pm which didn't amount to much (fortunately as I'd just shorted the ES!). I think probability favours a consolidation at these lows then a further break down this evening.

I think the low is in for now at around 980 on the ES. Could get choppy between 980 and 985 for the next few hours. A little pop above 985.5 before falling back down again. Why 985.5? because that's where my stop is!

rossored

2,103 56
Tom

No offence intended with this post, I think your input and opinions are superb, this just caught me eye as being quite relevant at the time of posting...

Sure we havent got the chart upside down and back to front today???

:LOL:

Attachments

• tomchart.jpg
    tomchart.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 470

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock