Path For The US Today

sidinuk,

at least you are honest. I feel the path today has been reasonable......

If you really want to know why I am posting, then here it is: I believe what comes around goes around. I had some pretty amazinf people help me along the way, one of them the foremost expert on geometry trading. I want to help

hope you can appreciate that....

besides, Chartman is the man, his work is fantastic, I learn from him...thank you chartman

Alclark, if I can help, you just let me know...my email is on the chat
today

Sun

Ok you've got me, the "path" has been pretty accurate so far today! Looks like I need to do some more research on this time stuff, as well as Sacred Geometry! I like the sound of that.

Tim

Sidinuk, let me post some charts later ( not today) on Geometry. The path is not however geometry

The path today is saying good push up.....we will see, it is option expiration tomorrow, crazier things has happend. I am on Bloomberg on Monday, and I intend to say that I think that the market has topped out here, and the high we will see near the 2nd July should be a lower high. Can anyone agree with this analysis.

How many in here is aware of the Spiral Calendar?

Sun

Ok you've got me, the "path" has been pretty accurate so far today! Looks like I need to do some more research on this time stuff, as well as Sacred Geometry! I like the sound of that.

Tim

Spiral Calendar as per Mr Locke. Do I understand it. No.

How many chartist follow this stuff. It sounds like some sort of black art.

Then again, will I be caught with my Y fronts around my ankles ******** bricks because I am long on the 2/7. Probably not.

I will explain later...I am tired....my days start at 04:30, but i aint got it in me tonight

talk tomorrow

Yes I understand it, but be careful in order to use it you need to be enlighten in Hermetic & Cabbalistic lore, if using Ptolemaic model.
18:72 is 1:4 :D

Cheers a320.

Last edited:
Just my two pennies worth...

I think that Sunseeker is making a very valuable contribution here. His trading style is quite different from many on this site, but then again it is diversity that makes life interesting. I think to accuse sunseeker of being the New Lord Jamjar is a bit unfair. He has never claimed divine status or to be 100% right! Clearly several times I have seen him mention that the Path is an approximation that has to read in the light of circumstances.
I think sidinuk's critic is fairer as I'm sure Sunseeker would agree.To point out that sometimes the Path is not followed exactly is a salient warning to newbies not to tack it as Gospel.
For myself I am impressed at the accuracy of many of his predictions. Clearly the cycle methods that are being used here and the timing of turns shows, at least to me, that there is merit in the methods being used.
I hope that Sunseeker will develope this thread and perhaps let us into a few of his secrets!
I cannot see how you can accuse anyone who is willing to take the time to interact with people from whom he is deriving no financial benefit a cynic.

Keep up the good work Tom,

I have been working on shorting the Dax around 3312. I know we are way lower now and I am really only posting this because I want to try to post a chart. Howeverm this could spell a significant top for the old Germans.

I will also try to download a Dow chart. Both of them are a couple of days old. They both show some potential targets for these indices.

good night

Otho's Opinion

Those of you who know me, know that I don't mince my words.

If your opinion of someone's posting is anger / resentment, perhaps you ought to take a good look at the kind of a*** you obviously are.

Before you say it - I know what I am like, so I don't post often.

I have just read through this thread at the prompting of a friend.
I think some of you need a lesson in manners.

Intellectual snobbery is a very real crime in an environment like this.

All I can say is I would ban you for a few days to give you time to think about your ill-mannered, uninformative and down-right boring posts.

'Nuff said.

Do you think we have a top in on the Dow Sunseeker?
I know you see the poss of 9600+ but is this looking more or less likely the closer we get to July 2nd

clearly, that did not work....hmm

will try tomorrow,

the path turned out pretty horrible as well for the final hour of the day...hmm, back to the drawing board

i am thinking ( Helen, can you post those charts) that the high in both Dax and Dow were very significant. The DAX printed a 5 wave which was equal to the first impulse wave( 1=5).

The Dow went to the 61.8 of the big range from early 2002 to lows of july, and has turned down from here.

The Bradley model shows a high on the 2nd July which now could very well be a LOWER high. This would mean we head down into the 24th June, then try for one more time into the early July.

That will be my best fit right now....

As requested:

Had to make it a lot smaller hope it's still readable

Attachments

• dow chart big picture.gif
    dow chart big picture.gif
    32.6 KB · Views: 444
Alclark,

You posted:

" have been day trading full time for a year and made no money whatsoever (though, that was always part of my three-year "plan")"

A whole year without making any money ? What markets do you trade and do you use SB or Direct Access ? and how do you intend to start making money in years 2 and 3 of your plan ?

I am interested to know how you managed to keep the motivation going with no success.

Paul