Our Nan

Stairway to Heaven

If anyone can't make money in this market they must be a Muppet.

No, if anyone can't get rich in this market...

Just thought you'd like to know, we did dinner at the Ritz last night...that's the Ritz Paris.

If anyone can't make money in this market they must be a Muppet.

No, if anyone can't get rich in this market...

Just thought you'd like to know, we did dinner at the Ritz last night...that's the Ritz Paris.

Ah, it was you that ordered the take out curries to be flown in from Hampshire was it :LOL:

Lrcx

Take a mooch, LRCX.

This was one of our Nans less impressive trades.

However, Pyramiding from around 170 to the 29 November, Stop being Hit.

Wait for it...Our Nan managed to squeeze out 76 points profit on around a 30 point move.

How cool is that!

Take a mooch, LRCX.

This was one of our Nans less impressive trades.

However, Pyramiding from around 170 to the 29 November, Stop being Hit.

Wait for it...Our Nan managed to squeeze out 76 points profit on around a 30 point move.

How cool is that!

knowing where an imaginary person bought and sold in the past is t2w gold, thanks :cheesy:

if you don't like...

Don't read my messages...

Don't bother replying...

Like the song...it's my party and I'll do what I wanna.

No, just how to compound money and book a seat at a fancy resaurant, resturnant, resturunt, restirant...oh bother...the eating place.

There must be more to it than just compounding.

Knowing when to add to a position;
Knowing how much to add to an existing position.
Knowing the difference between a pullback from a reversal.

Is this an art or can it be formulated into an equation? :)
(typical programmer question!)

You reap what you sow

You set the tone by affecting this weird persona with notions (delusions) of grandeur. You haven't addressed any of the issues you mention in your previous post. All you have done is concoct a tall story anonymously on an internet forum. You're a deluded fantasist.

Brain dead plebs?

It takes one to know one!

People with the biggest mouths and attitudes tend to be the biggest w##kers that don't have a clue what they are talking about. Calling others apes and plebs is a sign of immaturity and ignorance and frankly low intelligence.

Suggestion: grow up before life slaps you in the face and sends a reminder that you came out of the same sort of hole everyone else has.

They say the rich think differently from the poor.

They say we are descended from Apes.

Looking at the quality of previous messages, one cannot argue the monkey bit!

People would rather raise the issue of a typo than the correct Bet Sizing method, the correct Stop Loss Placement, correct Money Management method. Correct Entry, Correct Exit.

Can only conclude Rich do think differently from the Dumb-Ass Pleb Peasants.

More on this later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWgTqLCLE8k
:clap:

Omg

My youngest sister, alway's bubbly, always full of life and always spends far to much time in London, still that's kids for you!

I showed her this site, she asked, a new social media site?

My grins gave the game away...let me see.

OMG, you've actually been trolled was her reply.

Can't wait to show this to all my friends, just wait till they see it, OMG.

Who are these people anyway and not waiting for an answer replied...

Such a total bunch of total losers!

So Tower Hamlets.

There should be an age check to prevent juveniles from registering on this site. The only sort of people that talk the way you do are below driving and drinking age. Even the act of showing a sibling the thread in the context of a joke is the sort of behaviour seen in school children. Done with this thread and you.

face-palm!

you mean, Obi-Wan-Kaeso, that this is not the freud we're looking for? :whistling

Cat

This was one of Our Nans better trades.

She's fond of saying you don't need brains in a Bull Market.

My youngest sister has just interjected that most people, SO-DO, simply because there is a drastic shortage of multi-millionaires!

But I digress, CAT opened around August, the same time as VLO was recommended to someone else.

Is CAT going to the Moon, will be interesting to see but right now there is a locked in profit of, well...loads of money, must be around 300%.

Not bad on a 50% move.

Did someone say the easy things in life are usually the best.

My youngest sister, alway's bubbly, always full of life and always spends far to much time in London, still that's kids for you!

I showed her this site, she asked, a new social media site?

My grins gave the game away...let me see.

OMG, you've actually been trolled was her reply.

Can't wait to show this to all my friends, just wait till they see it, OMG.

Who are these people anyway and not waiting for an answer replied...

Such a total bunch of total losers!

So Tower Hamlets.

You, and/or this character you've created, have a very weird way of talking. It's just nonsense talk of course and no one cares. You are the troll.

You, and/or this character you've created, have a very weird way of talking. It's just nonsense talk of course and no one cares. You are the troll.

Disagree! Not a troll

T2W is the ideal safety valve for all sorts of people with all sorts of problems and IMO, provides an important opportunity for self-therapy ...and there's the useful debate, comparative analysis, the repartee and banter, the pithy remarks.

Even the saddest of souls can find his niche here! All are welcome without prejudice - it's all there in that introduction:

"Hi, I'm ****Head, and I'm an alcoholic/ addict /wannabe trader/ dreamer/ kleptomaniac/ compulsive liar" etc etc

Disagree! Not a troll

T2W is the ideal safety valve for all sorts of people with all sorts of problems and IMO, provides an important opportunity for self-therapy ...and there's the useful debate, comparative analysis, the repartee and banter, the pithy remarks.

Even the saddest of souls can find his niche here! All are welcome without prejudice - it's all there in that introduction:

"Hi, I'm ****Head, and I'm an alcoholic/ addict /wannabe trader/ dreamer/ kleptomaniac/ compulsive liar" etc etc

Good post Canta

I mostly check t2w for the craic these days.....though to be fair it's been a little thin for a while.

Anybody reading these posts & taking them for much more than they are are going to have a rough time !

Ps "self therapy" haha like it !

pps I've set up a blind date with "our Nan" she sounds like a sort....says she's got her own teeth too !