Newbie trader

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Aug 9, 2018
Hi, guys. I'm a New in Forex Trading. I found some channel on Youtube and I'd like to join these System. Maybe someone can suggest me a Good Trading, but I'd like this system because it's different from others. How about you guys thinking? Am I right? Is it good for beginners like me? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/featured Please kindly check and email me or comment me here. Thank you for help!!

tomorton

Feb 28, 2002
Exeter
Thanks for the link stewart, the system looks simple and rational, and I do find that trend-following makes real money. I'm not sure that SAR and RSI tell you anything essential that the price/MA/MA sequence and the upward/downward slopes of the MA's don't tell you, but they shouldn't mislead you anyway so probably no harm keeping them on your own display.

I like that the system isn't just focused on an entry pattern like a pin bar etc., but does take into account the longer-term perspective.

I am more than sceptical of the % profit levels suggested, these are astronomical.

Its also disappointing that there's no detailed guidance on where to locate stop-losses, where to take profits and when/where to pyramid winners but maybe that's available from this guy elsewhere.

Mar 11, 2018
Little Rock AR
MA(5) above MA(10) cross too choppy
RSI(14) above 50 - Every one knows thats Bullish
PSAR - Another lagging indicator.
and if you are new trader then I suggest paper trading before you jump in with real money.

and if your pumping your own Youtube channel , then move on.