Petar Trading Group (PTG)

Petar_Serbia

Hello guys,
I want to inform you that i start again with my trading group wich gather seriuse tarders and group is limited for 5-7 traders.I am Petar_Serbia from FF forum and you can see my Journal there and my analysis and if you want to join in my group you can send me message or email.

You can also check my youtube channel >

DrPetarSerbia's Channel - YouTube

I will also post one setup weekly with video explanation ...(y)

Cheers and all the best

Petar

Hi Petar - you still doing the RFGT stuff?

Hi there,
To be honest i love Renko concept but dotn have much time to test that more,i trade VOlume analysis about 2 years and have good results but with every strategy you practice a lot you can hope for good results ;)

Cheers
Petar

Hi Dr Petar. Just watched your youtube channel presentation. Question: Who supplies you with your Forex Volume data?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bint_Crusher View Post
Hi Dr Petar. Just watched your youtube channel presentation. Question: Who supplies you with your Forex Volume data?
Hi there,
Volume data is from InstaForex MT4 Plaforrm...

Indicator is Better Volume

Hi there,
Volume data is from InstaForex MT4 Plaforrm...:cool:

Cheers
Petar

I have exposed yet another spam scam cocksucker. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
There is no indicator for spot Forex:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
This **** says he wants to open up some form of trading group:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Forex Volume spouter + Trading group starter = ?
I leave the question for the great people on this forum to answer.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bint_Crusher View Post
Hi there,
Volume data is from InstaForex MT4 Plaforrm...

I have exposed yet another spam scam cocksucker. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
There is no indicator for spot Forex:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
This **** says he wants to open up some form of trading group:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Forex Volume spouter + Trading group starter = ?
I leave the question for the great people on this forum to answer.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

If you dont know i trade 4 years Forex and have great results,you can check my profile on ff forum,i just leting know traders here who maybe want to start with my group,from your side post like this, isnt on place...

Anyway i wish you all the best
Petar

If you dont know i trade 4 years Forex and have great results,you can check my profile on ff forum,i just leting know traders here who maybe want to start with my group,from your side post like this, isnt on place...

Anyway i wish you all the best
Petar

You don't know and don't advise that volume is not a fsctor in spot forex trading. My original post and comments stand <STAND STAND:cool::cool::cool::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::sleep::sleep::whistle:whistling

You don't know and don't advise that volume is not a fsctor in spot forex trading. My original post and comments stand <STAND STAND:cool::cool::cool::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::sleep::sleep::whistle:whistling

Volume isnt factor in spot Forex lol...

Why you so negative Bint ? My advice,try to be more postiive ist better for comunitiy...;)

Best Regards
Petar

Volume isnt factor in spot Forex lol...

Why you so negative Bint ? My advice,try to be more postiive ist better for comunitiy...;)

Best Regards
Petar
I am positive pal. My entire working trading plan is on here in undecipherable by the unknowing detail. I live to expose scams and false truths. If you arer neither of these then my sincere apol (no I cannot say that word):LOL::cool:

I am positive pal. My entire working trading plan is on here in undecipherable by the unknowing detail. I live to expose scams and false truths. If you arer neither of these then my sincere apol (no I cannot say that word):LOL::cool:

Hi there,
As i said you can see my profile on FF forum Petar_Serbia

Cheers
Petar

Hi Petar Im also from Serbia but live in England I normally trade the major UK and US indices but I have started looking into fx so will have a look at some of your posts. Sve najbolje Dusan

Hi Petar Im also from Serbia but live in England I normally trade the major UK and US indices but I have started looking into fx so will have a look at some of your posts. Sve najbolje Dusan

POzdrav druze :)

Hope for many green pips this year :)