Petar Trading Group (PTG)

Hello guys as i promised to post every week one setup i take with my group..
WE took EURUSD buy looks promisiign we will see >
Sl can e 1.3150...Targest are marked on chart...

Best Regards
Petar

Attachments

• euros.gif
    euros.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 198
Hello guys as i promised to post every week one setup i take with my group..
WE took EURUSD buy looks promisiign we will see >
Sl can e 1.3150...Targest are marked on chart...

Best Regards
Petar

This setup closed in minus,we didint have power to pull UP eur,hope for good next setups..;)

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys,
Just to inform you that i toko with my grup 2 md termsetup and will inform you update when seup finish.

Also who wants to join me on my trading group can send me email for more details...

Cheers
Petar

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,
Who wants to join me in my trading group can contact me via email for more details.
I work Intra setup and mid-long term setups both...

Best Regards
Petar

Hello guys,
Finaly we got first target on AUDUSD and we took about 150 pips on first target ,second target still opened...

Who wants to join in my trading group can send me a email for more details..

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• audmidterm.gif
    audmidterm.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 209
  • aud1.gif
    aud1.gif
    62 KB · Views: 199
Hello members,
I took very good 2 setups on USDCHF and we took both targets >

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• usdchf.gif
    usdchf.gif
    42.9 KB · Views: 207
  • usdchfmet.gif
    usdchfmet.gif
    44 KB · Views: 214

....group is limited for 5-7 traders.

Petar

Hi Petar

If your group is limited to a maximum of 7 people and on ff you:

-are well renowned (according to you)
-have thousands of posts / been member for years
-have loads of buddies
-have a plethora of threads

And bearing in mind your v persistent marketing tactics for 3 months....

..Why oh why do you not yet have 7 people in your trading group?

Time to sack the marketing director?

Best of luck.

Hi Petar

If your group is limited to a maximum of 7 people and on ff you:

-are well renowned (according to you)
-have thousands of posts / been member for years
-have loads of buddies
-have a plethora of threads

And bearing in mind your v persistent marketing tactics for 3 months....

..Why oh why do you not yet have 7 people in your trading group?

Time to sack the marketing director?

Best of luck.

HI there,
Love posts like this,isntead of posting chart and speak about setups,you post about marketing and other things.
I limited gruop for 7 becsoue i wont extend group and that its all about,i work every year with small gruop.

My advice if you want post,post something about Forex charts and try to diccsus more about trading and charthing...

Wish you all the best
Petar

HI there,
Love posts like this,isntead of posting chart and speak about setups,you post about marketing and other things.
I limited gruop for 7 becsoue i wont extend group and that its all about,i work every year with small gruop.

My advice if you want post,post something about Forex charts and try to diccsus more about trading and charthing...

Wish you all the best
Petar

i was actually trying to help, you clearly have a problem recruiting people, so i suggest you change your method of recruiting.

i was actually trying to help, you clearly have a problem recruiting people, so i suggest you change your method of recruiting.

Ah ok, tnx for your advice,again my advice post about trading and charts that can much help people on this forum insted of giving advices from other nature...

Seya

Ah ok, tnx for your advice,again my advice post about trading and charts that can much help people on this forum insted of giving advices from other nature...

Seya

You obviously know by now I am a marketing analyst. You should take my advice.

But I wholeheartedly agree re your suggestion, lets do a deal - you post 2 live calls on monday & I will do the same (obviously anyone can post hindsight trades so I will refrain from that). You will not only improve your marketing technique significantly by increasing the number of live calls you post by threefold - unless they are losers (that wld be terrible marketing), you will also return the favour by showing me how good you are at trading, as I am merely a beginner. Deal then?

You obviously know by now I am a marketing analyst. You should take my advice.

But I wholeheartedly agree re your suggestion, lets do a deal - you post 2 live calls on monday & I will do the same (obviously anyone can post hindsight trades so I will refrain from that). You will not only improve your marketing technique significantly by increasing the number of live calls you post by threefold - unless they are losers (that wld be terrible marketing), you will also return the favour by showing me how good you are at trading, as I am merely a beginner. Deal then?

I didnt post this week live call caouse i posted on ff you can check usdhcf setup,from other side i siad i willl try to post once a week live call setup...
And about negative setups,of course negative setups are integral part you can check 4 years history on ff forum more than 4000 pots and you will find many many setups...

Seya
Petar

... you can check 4 years history on ff forum more than 4000 pots

I did what you suggested and checked some of your posts, I liked this one:

"Hello guys,

I dont know is James scamer or not but i know you can learn all that for free withaout pay any cent,or withaout join in any "edu servrice".What i always ask myself > Why people wich can earn money for yourself,create a site and earn from other new traders,members.

Petar"
James16 is not credible - Page 32 @ Forex Factory

A year later and your selling your own service. I guess you don't ask yourself this question anymore?

I don't actually care tbh, just thought it was pretty funny to read.

I did what you suggested and checked some of your posts, I liked this one:

"Hello guys,

I dont know is James scamer or not but i know you can learn all that for free withaout pay any cent,or withaout join in any "edu servrice".What i always ask myself > Why people wich can earn money for yourself,create a site and earn from other new traders,members.

Petar"
James16 is not credible - Page 32 @ Forex Factory

A year later and your selling your own service. I guess you don't ask yourself this question anymore?

I don't actually care tbh, just thought it was pretty funny to read.

OK you continute to play police officer.
Answer is simple,he have large netwrok i limited group for 6 tarders and dont want to extend..Its a big diference...
Love that all your 4 posts are about my group,tnx for posts ;)

Seya

Hello guys,
Everyone who wants to tjoin me in my trading group can concatc me via emial for more details..

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys totay i took with my group first target on EURUSD sell,we earrned 1.5 % on balance and we wati second target for more +2 %...

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• eurusd.gif
    eurusd.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 182
  • met.gif
    met.gif
    57.5 KB · Views: 197
Hello guys,
Another setup from MOnday closed today in plus..

Attachments

• audjpyy.gif
    audjpyy.gif
    56.7 KB · Views: 198
  • audjpymet.gif
    audjpymet.gif
    59.4 KB · Views: 191