Petar Trading Group (PTG)

Hello guys,
I took 2 positions with my group on eurusd and i will post after setup finish...;)

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys,
I took two positions on cable and will inform you abour results when setup end.
Again who wants to join my trading group can contact me via email for more details...

Cheers
Petar

Last edited by a moderator:
ANd for 10 minutes i placed my oredrs on Breakeven and we are in plus about 60 pips on both setups wait my targets.
So if you want catch these runs on many pars you can join me...

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• cabbe.gif
    cabbe.gif
    40.7 KB · Views: 180
ANd for 10 minutes i placed my oredrs on Breakeven and we are in plus about 60 pips on both setups wait my targets.
So if you want catch these runs on many pars you can join me...

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys,
Again i and my group took good pips on Cable 80 pips or 3 % earn and second postion stil opened and curernt profit is also 80 we going for 120...

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• cabprofit.gif
    cabprofit.gif
    526.8 KB · Views: 185
Hello guys,
Again i and my group took good pips on Cable 80 pips or 3 % earn and second postion stil opened and curernt profit is also 80 we going for 120...

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys,
Second profit also closed and we took good RRR 1:3 or 4.5 % (115 pips)...:clap:

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• cabprofit2.gif
    cabprofit2.gif
    44.8 KB · Views: 185
Hello guys,
Again good position for me and my members,we have 2 buy setups on eurus and we placed botsh position on BreakEven curent is 60 pips in plus on boths setups.
We wait 120 pispa and 180 pips...

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• eurusdbe.gif
    eurusdbe.gif
    534.2 KB · Views: 170
Hello guys,
Again god plus and we took first target 110 pips in plus and about 1:2 RRR (+3 %) on account secod position is opened and we going for 1:3 RRR....
This is the power of Volume and price action...

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• eurusdfirst.gif
    eurusdfirst.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 166
Hello guys,
Who wants to join my trading grup can contact me via email for more details...

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys,
Who wants to join me in my trading group can contact me via em email for more details.
Tomorow if i see setup, i will create video clip for setup and will upoad here..

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys,
I will share this setup with you,i took 2 sell setups on eurusd and my targets are 50 and about 100 pips , risk is 30 pips and if i see 30 ips profit i place my orders on BE...

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• eurusdsell.gif
    eurusdsell.gif
    536.7 KB · Views: 174
Hello guys,
I will share this setup with you,i took 2 sell setups on eurusd and my targets are 50 and about 100 pips , risk is 30 pips and if i see 30 ips profit i place my orders on BE...

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys,
THis setup finished on Sl +1 (Sl BreakEven)..

Cheers
Petar

Hi guys,
I want to inform also that i took 2 setups on cable and will inform you about results when setup finish...

Cheers
Petar

Hi guys last week i took just 2 setups and both finisghed on BE so i wait next week for new setups...
Of course who wants to join me in my trading group can contact me via email for more details...

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys,
Currenlty i have EURJPY setups i posted and EURUSD from yesterday,will inform you results after setups finish..

Cheers
Petar

Hello guys,
I and my trading group started week with 2 sell positions on eurjpy from 106.20 and 106.00 targets 105 and second is opened...

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/b/Qz/1YkonF34/eurjpyy.gif

Cheers
Petar

Hello there,
I closed first posiiton on eurjpy and took 100 pips on that setup,second postiion still opened...
I also took on EURUSD 100 pips secnod tp is opened..

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• eurjpyy+.gif
    eurjpyy+.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 212
Hello guys second position also went good :) many pips on that eurjpy setup...

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• eurjpyyyy.gif
    eurjpyyyy.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 215