Expert reveals Two Sigma's (hedge fund) trading strategy

Shane88

1 0
I know a gal from NYC who is a relatively successful trader. She told me about a quantitative analyst who left Two Sigma Investments (7th largest hedge fund), on bad terms, and he just started to anonymously post videos revealing Two Sigma's trading strategy. I don't know the guy's name but my friend said he's totally legit. I just started watching the videos he posted and it's impressive, to say the least. He goes by the name of "Taboo Trader." Here's his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9G4Y38JlHKYuJQzPqCZvQ

Trader333

8,655 981
It lasted 2 days and the videos of live trading were impressive as the OP stated.

Last edited:

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,259 3,005
I know a gal from NYC who is a relatively successful trader. She told me about a quantitative analyst who left Two Sigma Investments (7th largest hedge fund), on bad terms, and he just started to anonymously post videos revealing Two Sigma's trading strategy. I don't know the guy's name but my friend said he's totally legit. I just started watching the videos he posted and it's impressive, to say the least. He goes by the name of "Taboo Trader." Here's his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9G4Y38JlHKYuJQzPqCZvQ

Maybe he should post them on bitchute. Far more likely they will stay up.

Lightning McQueen

4,935 788
From my view of it i concur.

From memory attempting a recreation of the chart view, from the first video, showing turning points at the 2 sigma, the other sigmas are 1 and 3 but i cant recall where the forth goes. Anyone?

Last edited:

Lightning McQueen

4,935 788
Green bolly band is 2 sigma

Capture41.PNG

Trader333

8,655 981
The Standard Deviations were at 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 and the centre was a 20 period SMA. There were also very "specific" conditions for entering a trade.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock