Newbie-Darren Winters student

whitewolf

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and indeed trading..I have yet to make my first real money trade..I just did a 2 day seminar (£200) with Darren Winters & learned alot..I am well aware of the reputation he has here..but have to say the info I've checked so far tallies up,I'm talking chart performance,indicators and other basics...I now expect to be a millionaire this time next year..init Rodders! :rolleyes:

only joking but I am keen to learn..any resources u could recommend would be gratefully received,I'd like to trade full time (maybe forex) and wondered of the people here who do this,what kind of money did you start with? and would u be up for mentoring me?

Thanks for reading and may the lord have mercy on your stocks.

Oh good god, you might as well have had a good night out what a waste of 200 quid

After that - start here- it's free.
Then practice on a demo account and come back here with any questions because folks like to help people who show that they have made some effort to learn the basics.
Good luck

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/89078-essentials-first-steps.html

yeah thanks..I've had a couple of demo accounts and am doing my best to grasp the basics..

I disagree that my money was wasted on this course as I did learn alot,and benefited a great deal from the classroom environment..I'm under no illusion that this is easy but I'm working hard at it.

Well I just read the article Neil posted in his comment and I have to say that is gold..thanks alot!