Win Investing...... Free training?

Tlee05

After contacting Win about job description advertised on gumtree, I got this response...

"Hi Tommy,

Thank you for your application to become an independent stock market
Trader.

As you saw on our advert, your next stage is to spend a couple of hours
with our stock market trainer. As a company we pride ourselves on our
flexibility so our training happens regularly across the whole country;
all you need you to do is choose the one most convenient for you. Our
training will help you decide whether you have the desire to succeed and
earn big money and for us to see whether you could successfully become
an independent stock market trader. Experience isn't necessary as we'll
train you, but you must have the right personality

To attend your training session please visit
Stock Market Traders training at Darren Winters Win Investing
and complete your form.

Congratulations and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Best wishes

Colin"

Does this mean I will get free training or will I just end up going for 2 hours and be told to pay £1k+ just to hear the extra information on how to become a millionaire :rolleyes:

Scam? Or shall I give it a go?

If they are there to sell you something I reckon there's an almost 100% chance that surprise, surprise they'll inform you that that -

YES! You do have the "desire to succeed and earn big money and for us to see whether you could successfully become an independent stock market trader."

Quit the rat race, spend more time with your loved ones, earn a second income, and all for a few hours a week :)

What a guy!

:LOL:

Is he opening an arcade, or just re-packaging his seminars, I wonder...

Thats why I was wondering if its worth going for? Is it just a seminar con or are they opening up a arcade? I don't really want to waste my time if its a crappy seminar on how to make millions.
If the seminars are so good as they say, they should open up an arcade for extra income this would make sense.

Well I contacted them asking if its a seminar or not. I highly think its a seminar but you never know.

You may as well go on the course as I am sure we would all like to hear how you get on and what is said to you.

Paul

Just leave your cheque book and credit cards at home!

And bring £2 for the Big Mac as they don't supply food, apparently (not even at the paid for seminar!).

Just leave your cheque book and credit cards at home!

And bring £2 for the Big Mac as they don't supply food, apparently (not even at the paid for seminar!).

They don't supply food - this is true. You get a free beer at the end, but only when you hand in your entry ticket.

Seen the site, looks like just another marketing angle to me. Put some new lipstick on the pig etc.

I attended one of those seminars in Bristol. I went there thinking,..hmm there's got to be a catch,and i was right. Throughout,what they do is advertise training days, and a home learning pack on share investment market. The two combined come upto around £5000. Out of about 30 atendees, the four that fell for the " first four to sign-up for the training day(which by the way comprised of prompt credit/debit card transaction)which is worth £3000, will get a free homelearning pack,which is worth £2000"trick! I must however say that if i had money i could afford to lose,i would definitely enrol. They show testimonials which are very tempting. All i can say is attend one yourself as it is free and you have nothing to lose but a few hrs..

They show testimonials which are very tempting.

You don't say:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Bet they were once 'like you' (not you Massa, figure of speech), down in the dumps, working a dead end job, no light at the end of the tunnel etc.

But now look at them all. work from home, paid of the mortgage, 3 super holidays a year, quit the rat race, able to spend more time with their loved ones etc.

Got it made haven't they? And all they did was come on the course, learn the material and then hit the easy time.

If only life and success was that simple..............

Anley, Every little helps remember!But... I think a £20 book here and there will help as much. I'll give it a shot to see how it goes but most likely not going to learn anything new, They will most likely speak about support and resistance, RSI and volume. You never know though I might meet some interesting people.

I can't believe they don't give out free food what tight gits!

I can't believe they don't give out free food what tight gits!

Costs must be kept to a minimum when you are only able to make between £300K and £450K for two days work.

Paul

I was at their Edinburgh seminar a few days ago. I had anticipated some training, but other than making it clear that technical analysis is out there and does sort of work, there was no training. I guess they did define a double top as well.

The cost was £3,000 for the three day seminar or just short of £2k for the set of DVDs. That went down to £2k for the DVDs with the three day seminar thrown in for nothing. No takers. Finally the above but bring a pal along for nought! Cost of three day seminar reduced from £3,000 to £1,000 in 15 minutes! The salesman felt sure that if just one person moved then all of us would. Sure enough, I moved towards the door and found myself followed by just about the entire audience.

The salesman felt sure that if just one person moved then all of us would. Sure enough, I moved towards the door and found myself followed by just about the entire audience.

LOL :) Very funny indeed.

Paul

The salesman felt sure that if just one person moved then all of us would. Sure enough, I moved towards the door and found myself followed by just about the entire audience.

I thought all these marketers used shills, ie plants in the audience to sign up and ask 'helpful' questions in order to encourage others to get their (poor) credit cards out. Safety in numbers etc.

Or maybe the shills themselves saw the light and paid for their own course. Now they've most probably taken the summer off and hired a flashy villa in Spain (this was after they've managed to pay the mortage off on their Uk property). But it won't be all play, sun, sea, sangria etc. Remember, they've still got to put in that 30 mins a week so they can keep making the 10% a month :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: