New Trader

dixie normous

I have recently started trading and use a relatively new broker in Leeds called PAdealing. I pay £25 per trade, fixed, but have the peace of mind in having a personal dealer who will watch my stocks, and when trading will actually challenge the Market where there is an unfavourable spread - this has already saved me a substantial amount of money.

The service I receive is second to none but does anyone think I am paying too much or recommend an alternative?

You are paying way too much.

iDealing charge £10 per trade, almost always get a better pricwe than the market (i.e between the spread) and allow limit and stop orders.

JonnyT

I take it the £10 charge relates to internet only dealing? - Their internet dealing service will be launched early next month at £10 per trade. I use them for telephone trading at the moment as they have the flexibility of being able to deal up to T25 and offer a trding limit of 4 times cash on deposit.

Do iDealing offer similar?

No I don't think so - I've had my fill of working in the industry and just want to make sure I'm not getting legged over!!!!

new trader

Hi Dixie,

thats not bad for a full service broker who will keep an eye on your stocks, my one used to charge 45. They are fine for longer term trades but you will have a hard time making money daytrading because of huge costs.

Scrappy

Hi Dixie.

It depends on what they do when they look at your stock. Anyone could get paid for looking at stocks, whether they act on them is another matter. :(