New Technical Trader Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trader333

8,658 984
Richard,

This is not creating an arbitrary class system to use your words as it is just a T2W member exercising their right to have their own thread which has always been in place.

Let's face it one of the main reasons for this is to stop the continual bickering that goes on between Grey1 and yourself. You have also constantly complained that the boards are degrading and this is a way of preventing those who seem not to get on with each other having to converse.

From that standpoint it is a big step forward and I cannot see what all the fuss is about. At least people will still be aware that they can PM any member who has a thread like this and request to join.

This, of course, is unlike other bulletin boards that do exist but are by invite only even though most of the members may actually come from a much more public board as I am sure you know what I mean.

Paul

qaza

235 0
Trader 33

Good post , but if Mr Charts is unable to post on Grey1's forum then it really does'nt matter if he reads it all day long , there aint going to be any bickering is there ?

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
Paul,
"Let's face it one of the main reasons for this is to stop the continual bickering that goes on between Grey1 and yourself."
Really? That's a main reason?!?! Amazing!
If that is correct, then the criteria for membership handed down from gray are NOT true. Membership is on his whim as to who he likes.
All disagreements and hostility have not been initiated by me - I have merely defended myself when accused as I have a perfect right to do and as most people would. I invite anyone reading this to read the posts on the Pair Trading thread and draw their own conclusions. I have repeatedly asked him to stop being hostile and said he if he did so and simply posted without attacking me I would be silent.
IMHO anyone wanting to set up a private board is free to do so away from t2w, but it is offensive to many members to be excluded from a t2w board. That can be seen from the replies to this thread.
With the greatest respect to you, Paul,
Richard

Grey1

2,188 185
MR CHART ,,

You have learnt a lot from this BB without giving back any thing FREE to the same members... So donot play the caring game..

These members to you are commercial targets.. IMHO

Quote " If an individual wishes to set up a private board then he/she has every right to do so provided, imho, they do so away from t2w and beyond its auspices "

So why are you advertising yourself as a US TRADER AND A COACH using T2W :LOL: :LOL:

Guys,

You all can have your own BB .. it is the T2W policy to let member like yourself to discuss various issues in your own private forum .. The new forum will be boring to those who are new to technical analysis..

I will still post on the main BB but will keep the more advanced issues in the private forum..

Grey1

2,188 185
MR CHART

Quote "All disagreements and hostility have not been initiated by me - I have merely defended myself "

You can not defend your trades technically.. Look at the pair trade thread.. your strategy ( if it can be called a strategy ) will ruin any new and experience trader in no time and is extremley dangerous,.. very very dangerous and the whole reason to study correlation/VWAP analysis is to define a meaning ful model to reduce such a danger..

Unlike you MR CHART , I will not take $$ from the members and this wil carry so long as I am alive..

Bigbusiness

Experienced member
1,408 23
IMHO anyone wanting to set up a private board is free to do so away from t2w, but it is offensive to many members to be excluded from a t2w board. That can be seen from the replies to this thread.

This facility has been around as long as I have been a member of TTW. I think that Grey1 should not take the rap for using it. It is also a good point that Mr. Charts doesn't share much with us without asking for a large fee, why should Grey1 share all his knowledge with people who are not willing to do the same?

LevII

Established member
579 16
You arrogant ****. And you wonder why people are complaining.

Just the kind of intemperate shooting from the hip that potentially degrades this site to the level of others.

Grey1 has been and remains a prolific poster of, IMHO, high quality stimulating material. He does so without there being any question of his seeking reward or other favour.

He should have your thanks and respect rather than this sort of abuse.

grubs50

408 0
Grey1, so why can't we view it, even if we can't contribute or r u implying that inexperienced = thick?.................IMHO i believe members should be able to read it even if we can't post........If the quality is going to be as good as u think ......it can only improve other ppl's knowledge.........don't u think so?

Trader333

8,658 984
Richard,

I am at a total loss here, you cannot complain about the degrading of the site and then complain when measures are being taken to improve it. As for whose fault anything is, I dont care all that matters is that it happens and it isnt going to stop as things currently are. This is not a court of law and you have now called on us to read all the posts on a thread and act as some of kind of Jury. What is the point of that ?

All I want is to enhance my trading knowledge and trading capability and if that means requesting another member to be included in a private thread then I will do it.

Paul

Grey1

2,188 185
mmillar,

You PMED me few times last week and I sent you an EXCEL prog and also have answered your PM's and question to help you as a friend ..

I was not arrogant when I sent you the EXCEL program was I ?
You never complained did you ?

DaveGos

100 1
Gray1

Good luck with your new forum, but I hope you will not stop posting on the main site so that those of us who are still trying to develop and understand the statistical ways of trading can benefit from your experience.

madasafish

470 5
New blood is essential for new ideas.

Closed membership is in danger of closed minds.

I trawl many TA boards in search of ideas: and have learned a lot from others. That would be impossible in the case of private threads. I am happy to share with others and do..

Not for me:) I do not wish to be member of a select few : good luck to them but...

One of the joys of the internet is the FREE exchange of ideas.

Agree with Splurge - he says it far better than I..

Good luck to the private threads...

Mr Squad

37 0
Grey 1,

Im a bit confused, in your original post I get the imression that the new forum has been set up by t2w as part of its expansion program, you talk as "we" as in t2w and Mr Boss Sharky.

Is this the case or is it your own private forum?

THANKS

Mr Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock