NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

jonisonvespa
Hey there, calm down. Did u ever read the original thread at babypips? I don;t think so.. There you would realize why he communicates the way he does. Everyone gets something different, what I got from his answers(or questions) ws that you have to make observations. LOOK at a naked chart. LOOK at what price is doing when it reaches say a trend reversal. Those are just examples cause hter ae so many observations. My understanding is that the market is this huge animal ful of emotions. Then there are the sharks (big money people). By making observations of price movements and understanding fear and greed u can be very successful. I know this is just a concept... but u need to start understanding what the market si before u can do what TRO is showing. Just another observation LOL...

to the TRO

your stupid charts are very boring, i think you need professional medical attention, or you have stoped taking your med's, id go with the first.

any new budding traders no not need the rubbish you churn out, if youve got something thats worth saying communicate, dont use riddles.

your stupid indicators, any trader worth his salt knows indicators are as good as a dose of vd.

any potential trader looking for the holy grail, do not look at this thred, by the looks of it many heads have exploded.

i know what you are about stop confusing the confused.

you are so predictible tro the next post will be another chart with a reversal setup or an indicator
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsighzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i look faward to you next post, if i manage to finish reading it as i may fall asleap.

the only thing positive i may say i think you have something between those ears as you can program, but they way you communicate it needs attention, maby program a decoder for your post.

and happy trading if you trade at all

look faward to your next post

sorry i may have sounded harsh, but every new trader is looking for the holy grail or trying to gain the edge or improve their trading his posts are chart after chart after indicator, it doesnt help the confused.

trading should be kept simple, sadly tro complicates.

if i had a buck for every chart/indicator hi posts i wouldnt need to trade.

they dont need people like tro, who is trying to reduce his commisions

hope the confused stop reading his post.

i appoligise if i caused offence but,

i am very wrong about tro hi is very clever, and good at advertising im sure his commisions are very low now.

wgqcuq.gif

OPPORTUNITY...

drain the banks

isn't it those who long into resistance or short into support who get drained?

to the TRO

your stupid charts are very boring, i think you need professional medical attention, or you have stoped taking your med's, id go with the first.

any new budding traders no not need the rubbish you churn out, if youve got something thats worth saying communicate, dont use riddles.

your stupid indicators, any trader worth his salt knows indicators are as good as a dose of vd.

any potential trader looking for the holy grail, do not look at this thred, by the looks of it many heads have exploded.

i know what you are about stop confusing the confused.

you are so predictible tro the next post will be another chart with a reversal setup or an indicator
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsighzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i look faward to you next post, if i manage to finish reading it as i may fall asleap.

the only thing positive i may say i think you have something between those ears as you can program, but they way you communicate it needs attention, maby program a decoder for your post.

and happy trading if you trade at all

look faward to your next post

"An ad hominem attack against an intellectual, not against an idea, is highly flattering. It indicates that the person does not have anything intelligent to say about your message."

"I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion."

2007let.gif

Lunch time in NY.

Price was "stuck" in a narrow range.

But price has to go somewhere.

GBPUSD crossed the weekly open earlier and continued to rise.

GREEN RAT REVERSAL TRIGGERED.

2njdr2a.gif

Remember what H. Rearden said:

Now, 2 patterns of market behaviour happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

If price is NOT making a new high then it must be reversing from the high.

2jdwm9.gif

I have explained the RAT REVERSAL before but I'll do it again:

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

THE DRAINING CONTINUES...

2ltstfq.gif

RED RAT REVERSAL TRADE.

1) price within 20 pips of the daily high - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) green candle closes

3) red candle closes - note the low price of the red candle.

4) enter short at the red candle's low price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

hi tro

please do accepy my opoligies for doubting you, tro, have been struggling to understand you methods, but is starting to understand i think, im a budding green rat
love your room thanks for you time you spend there a real help im sure all there really appreciate your input, im there full time have learnt more in a week than ive learnt in the lasat 6 month

your method when price gets in the +-80 % range you looks for reversals because price is in the extreams and has to go somewhere?

and have learnt so much about price action

i am going to be in the 2% club one day

thanks tro