NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Is Drain the Banks indicator (i.e. up/down trend consecutive candle counter) available for tradestation?

No, it is not. TradeStation doesn't have the graphics that MT4 does.

I did code some RadarScreen indicators along with the TRO Dynamic Support/Resistance indicator which DRAIN THE BANKS is based on.

So did a lot o people. The thread still has postings and bear in mind that no one has disproved the method ( or forward tested it enough for that matter).:)

We've been down this road before. There is no method to prove or disprove. TRO is very careful not to make what are known as falsifiable statements.

zxjfxt.gif

The draining continues...

And not one backtestable, automatable system. Kind of makes one wonder about TRO's much vaunted programming skills...

Backtesting is a waste of time.

Instead, calculate the statistics of the instrument.

Find the (daily/weekly/monthly) min, max, mean, mode and median for:

a) the wicks ( high - top and bottom - low)

b) net change ( high - open ) and ( open - low )

c) range ( high - low )

Then run a frequency distribution for "a" and "b".

Then you will know where the triggers are and where to look to take profit.

Each instrument you trade needs to be analyzed.

For example:

1) I know to look for a reversal when GBPUSD has a daily net change of 200 pips.

2) I know to look for a reversal when GBPUSD is within 20 pips of the daily low.

If 2 occurs before 1, it is riskier.

We've been down this road before. There is no method to prove or disprove. TRO is very careful not to make what are known as falsifiable statements.

"I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion."

5maazr.gif

You really do NOT need any indicators.

LONG ENTRY CRITERIA:

1) RED CANDLE CLOSES

2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES

3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG.

STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

TAKE PROFIT WHEN YOU CAN.

2eb8q4x.gif

Notice the numbers in the ClLo ( close - low ) column.

Subtract 20 from the number.

The result is the potential profit of the RAT REVERSAL trade off the daily low.

2lxcg36.gif

Last edited: